Waste of time

Lisa-Marie666

Lisa-Marie666

Pineview Institute with my husband Norman Bates
Does anyone else think this place is a waste of fucking time? I'm not having a go but people just seem to respond to each other telling them what not to do. Clearly everyone on here has problems so why would they give an other person advice when they're hardly in the position to do so.

Also in my opinion doctors are a waste of time. They don't give a toss about anyone but themselves. So why be one? They should be caring people. All the ones I've seen are first class ****s!!!

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Lisa I am sorry you feel this place is a waste of time, I don't know your experience here,but I have been on here almost three years and have helped support a lot of people,also I have received a lot of help and support myself,just recently these last few days,so you won't find me agreeing with you that this forum is a waste of time.I do agree that some doctors are bad at their jobs and uncaring though.Try and find the good ones and those that do care.Why not give the forum more time you may find it isn't all bad.

T

Twokiwisandabanana

You sound really overwhelmed sometimes when your in that depression you don't realise it will go away again that feeling.
Doctors are just vehicles to other forms of support the best help I've had in my time has been from counsellors.
hope you feel less down soon.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

I don't know where to go. I don't have the money to blow on pyschiatrists. The free ones are shite. I'm up shit creek without a paddle.

I just want to die!!!
Hi Lisa,
I'm sorry your feeling very down, the forum tries to help each other. Many of us have experienced the same and then can truly understand and help.
Please keep posting and tell us what your problems are if you feel ready.
I hope your feeling much better very soon.
Take care

E

Evil Weasel

I get what you mean Lisa, the people here are not all real as far as I can tell. Many seem to be friends that have it in for a few people and just mock. That has been my experience a lot of the time.
I'm still trying to figure out why exactly. But I don't think they want to answer...just keep laying on the paranoid stuff. So, what's the use? Then again what's the use of a life when people are out to empty every grain of happiness from it.

Lisa-Marie666

Lisa-Marie666

Pineview Institute with my husband Norman Bates
Thank you to everyone who's responded.

I feel ok when everything's kind of ok. Not that it's ever perfect but I mean when it's ok.

I was like this last time my mum had to have surgery, and the time before that.
On a 'normal' day i feel sick but it comes and goes. Where as now that sick panic feeling is constantly there. It just won't go.

I can't deal with this at all..

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Thank you to everyone who's responded.

I feel ok when everything's kind of ok. Not that it's ever perfect but I mean when it's ok.

I was like this last time my mum had to have surgery, and the time before that.
On a 'normal' day i feel sick but it comes and goes. Where as now that sick panic feeling is constantly there. It just won't go.

I can't deal with this at all..
Hi,
Have you been to your dr? It's horrible living with panic everyday.
I hope you improve very soon.
Take care

C

Cat Lady

we might not do it right every time but we are here for each other for mutual support. Sometimes it is easier to talk on here than to people in our real world or the lack of people in our real worlds.
This forum has run for a long time and I've dipped in and out of it over the years and I hope it will continue for many more.:hug1:

BrianHorlicks

BrianHorlicks

Why ask for advice if you don't want it?
Surly that what this forum is for?

Yes,
Most of us aren't experts,
But we have all been through many experiences,
And some still are,
And are possibly the best people to ask,
As they haven't read the symptoms in a book.

Before I joined,
I thought I was the only one like me,
There wasn't anybody else like me,
How could I explain to people, friends, family,
When I knew no one would understand,
How could they?
It's just something I've always known.

Joining this forum,
Helped me so much,
Knowing that I wasn't the only one,
That there were others that had experienced some of the things
I had and still go through.
It has made me more complete knowing this,
And sharing my experiences with others,
And knowing that hopefully I can help others as well.
I do hope you stay and feel welcome.