• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Waste of space

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Waste of space. Whats the point of trying when there is no reason to try. Is all negative.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Your not a waste of space honey :hug: I'm sorry your feeling so bad and struggling too. Please don't give up it is worth trying even though it may not feel like it right now. Thinking of you xx

Silver

Silver

My psychiatrist told me to think of one good thing about myself every time i woke up. Are you doing CBT?

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Yes i am doing cbt but cant see anything at the moment. See waste of money too

W

wulfgar

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low, ScaredCat. Hang on in there, things will get better. :hug:

Silver

Silver

It took me years to sort my negative thinking about myself out. It came from years of fudging up life and people telling me i was lazy, gobby, cold and stuff like that. It was the bipolar mostly causing a lot of my problems but we didn't know that at the time. Going through depression after depression, some of those negative thoughts stick and maybe that is what has happened to you? It'll take time to change those thoughts to positive. It'll take experiences that make you feel good about yourself and change those views. It'll happen though. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. With each new year, improvements come.

A

Alienated

Yes i am doing cbt but cant see anything at the moment. See waste of money too
I spent allot of my 8 years in isolation studying and learning sciences, anatomy, brain chemistry, and psychology, and it helped me allot.. It gave me things to focus on and learn about myself, new way's of viewing myself, others, and the world around me. It improved my memory, vocabulary, interests, and skills, and gave me all kinds of things to try and play with. Some real cool experiments to try, and it was a type of CBT. And it was all free.

You have the most advanced learning tool known to man at your finger tips, videos on how to do anything. Even building your own computer.. I have learned all kinds of cool things, and kept me busy.. Just a thought, try learning something you always wanted to try :clap:

mami5

mami5

There's always a point to keep going, please don't give up now hun. You're no way a waste of space, but a very kind, caring and supportive friend who would be greatly missed. There must be better days to come for you. Must be. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

M

Madmitch

This is my Mantra for this New Year... think of others before you hurt yourself! Maybe it should be yours too?

keepsafe

keepsafe

I don;t think they were trying to make you feel worse scaredcat. Be safe, be nice to yourself

KS
xxx

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Thankyou, as if i didnt feel bad enough already
I agree with KS, I don't think that comment was intended to hurt. I also don't think you're a waste of space. You always seem kind and caring to me. Hopefully you're just going through a temporary blip and will start to feel the benefits of your CBT and feel better soon. :hug1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Depression Forum 3