• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Wasps

E

EclipticNight

I shouldnt laugh at this, but I am, SORRY

Mainly the honey is overrated part
No worries, it is rather funny seeing a grown man leap from a moving car because of a small bee. I say synthetic honey and kill every last bee. With fire.

TigerGirlx

TigerGirlx

Wasps terrify me too. I was stung on my belly button when I was a child. I run if one comes near me.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

No worries, it is rather funny seeing a grown man leap from a moving car because of a small bee. I say synthetic honey and kill every last bee. With fire.
A world without bees is a world in starvation mode. Bees not only make honey, they pollinate food crops without which mankind would starve to death in short order. You better hope the world never loses bees, the problems that would precipitate would vastly eclipse the unpleasantness of the occasional sting.

A

AlrightOkay

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have never seen a wasp up close. I live in UK and have seen bee's and chased by hornets, but a wasp has never approached me.

A

AlrightOkay

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have never seen a wasp up close. I live in UK and have seen bee's and chased by hornets, but a wasp has never approached me.
Btw
I went to London once to a place called greenford when i was really young, to stay with a family friend. While the elders were out drinking me my brother and our new friend went to the videoshop and got the movie scream when it cameout. On the way home in the park something swooped down and stopped, hovering right in front of us, it was fucking giant and it looked like a woodpecker. I said ''wtf is THAT!'' he looked at me and said
''That, my friend,, is a hornet.....................run''

E

EclipticNight

A world without bees is a world in starvation mode. Bees not only make honey, they pollinate food crops without which mankind would starve to death in short order. You better hope the world never loses bees, the problems that would precipitate would vastly eclipse the unpleasantness of the occasional sting.
Oh I've been stung, that does not bother me. They just creep me out. We dont need crops. Wheat is racist. Kill the bees! Anyone have a hydrogen bomb? I know I know, it's not enough firepower for bees, I'm just a nice guy. :D :rofl2: