• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

wasn't sure where to post....

G

gmh

...but im fairly new here and just want to say thank you to everyone, theres such a great community here, everyone really pulls together when someones going through a rough spell, dismissing their own problems to aid others. i havent met anybody cruel or nasty here yet and im quite sure theres such a good monitoring team on here that anybody like that would be out on their ear in no time.

so thanks again and i wish everyone well on their personal journeys

gmh

C

ConfusedNSad

Back atchya. :)

We all are struggling with something...and that brings us together into one big family. Welcome and I hope you can find solace and comfort here.

L

Little-Loss-Soul2

This post is really reassuring because I'm new here. not knowing what to expect. good to hear good things. I been to talklife and it's not so great there. So it's good to hear this is a safe Haven. ^-^

C

ConfusedNSad

You can feel absolutely safe here. I have a strange issue, and people here have been so understanding and kind, even though nobody has the same issue or experience as I am having. They have showed me love and respect, and this is such a safe place to be. I hope you feel welcome and at home here. Kick off your shoes, grab some popcorn and a soda or coffee or whatever, and relax. You're among friends now. :)