• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Was that a Miracle?

T

Tunca

Was that a miracle? For a long time, I did not have a moment without hearing voices. But spending time with the two little girls, my nieces, playing with them, doing some art work together and really enjoying it. I can feel the deep love they have for me and I love them so much in return. That night I did not hear anything. I was shocked! Now two days have passed, this morning when I woke up, I could name the feeling I had for a long time, each morning: 'unhappiness'. That was so clear now for me, I am not happy! The unconditional, pure love made me open and shout out my feelings and needs to my own self. The only thing I need is real love, being appreciated, accepted, respected and have life full with joy, without limits. It is as if my soul wants to explode.
I was not able to even cry for almost a year now, I had some tears tonight, and I know that was coming from the heart.
Having a nightmare phase with voices and still have not recovered, but makes me think the human psychology plays a strong part in this. making a stronger and happy self seems to affect everything, our physical and emotional bodies. And I had a time I did not hear voices...

E

Eigau

I'm very happy for you Tunca. I believe feeling love and respect for yourself and from others plays an important role in the voice hearing experience. Take care, Te.

T

Tunca

Getting stuck in your own head, living like a prisoner in your own mind and soul. Time to forgive, others and yourself, cure whatever is there, deep down there. There are bad and good things out there. Better not miss the good things, life is full of surprises and I learned if I commit myself, totally with my heart and mind to something, I feel free, happy, content and do not hear the voices :)