• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Was so nervous I vomited

C

confused-123

Had such a bad day at work I just got so nervous and unedged that I vomited, but I made myself vomit. It seems like i don't feel any better until I've hurt myself in some way, like inducing vomiting, drinking, smoking, cutting etc
I just feel like everyone hates me when I do the least little thing, like I can't do anything right, somedays I truely hate myself. I almost cried when I was leaving work today, luckily I managed not to tho once I left I was straight for the cigarettes and beer. I haven't cut tho today, I did yesterday :( I try to stop but sometimes it's so hard, I just want... to not mess up I feel like everything I touch turns to shit. My brother recently tried to kill himself so I think maybe I might just be dealing with that, but these feeelings have been with me for years. All I ever want is company but I feel like everyone hates me at times. Eugh I need another beer :(

S

starfish

confused

have you told a doctor how you feel? he or she would be able to help you. ask for help, it sounds like you could do with some . maybe some counselling. it helped me.you can use this site to get your feelings out. take care.:welcome:

C

confused-123

have you told a doctor how you feel? he or she would be able to help you. ask for help, it sounds like you could do with some . maybe some counselling. it helped me.you can use this site to get your feelings out. take care.:welcome:
I went back today but she can't do much until I get my psyc assesment which will hopefully be in a month or something. Eugh just fed up :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4
midnightphoenix Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4