Was my husband's behaviour out of order (bad neighbours - please read)? I am feeling anxious.

schizolanza

schizolanza

You are perfectly entitled to play bass during the day if you want to. They'll soon begin to completely understand believe me.

schizolanza

schizolanza

Don't forget to continue to pop round and be nice ext every time they take the piss.
But if you get angry like u have today you'll play right into their hands.

schizolanza

schizolanza

Before your husband goes to work in the morning let him set the volume to a level which he deems fit according to how much crap he's had to take in the night.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

If I can weigh in again, I have noisy neighbours (not as bad as you are describing), they tend to yell and shout at each other and I can hear them loud and clear in some of my house. Mine's a terraced house so all I can do is ignore the noise. I use the bedroom that I cannot hear them in (partly because the other bedroom is a storage room)

M

Moise1970

If I can weigh in again, I have noisy neighbours (not as bad as you are describing), they tend to yell and shout at each other and I can hear them loud and clear in some of my house. Mine's a terraced house so all I can do is ignore the noise. I use the bedroom that I cannot hear them in (partly because the other bedroom is a storage room)
What time do they constantly shout?

Because our neighbours do it at night, it makes it much worse because we cannot avoid it. We have tried using earplugs and we have still been woken up by them! Our home is soundproofed, it is just that their TV is on full volume. If you were to walk past their house during the day then you would be able to hear it. It’s that bad!

We cannot even watch our own TV. My husband reads a lot of books and he now has to use one of our cars and drive to somewhere to read his book.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

What time do they constantly shout?

Because our neighbours do it at night, it makes it much worse because we cannot avoid it. We have tried using earplugs and we have still been woken up by them! Our home is soundproofed, it is just that their TV is on full volume. If you were to walk past their house during the day then you would be able to hear it. It’s that bad!

We cannot even watch our own TV. My husband reads a lot of books and he now has to use one of our cars and drive to somewhere to read his book.
Normally evening time or early in the morning, they have kids as well which adds to the noise :hug: