• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Was an excrutiatingly brutal re-occuring 'nightmare on steroids' my first introduction to mr bpd

O

Offkielter

Hello.

From around the age of maybe 4 or 5 maybe even 6 I remember suddenly being traumatised by a harrowing, hyper real , reoccurring nightmare.
Then another one, as potently dark and disturbing, with bells on-like it's twisted twin, joined the festivities.
And they both took up residence. For years.
Could this have been my introduction to Mr BPD.
Maybe it was part of the grand opening ceremony, in honour, of my parasitic co-host Mr BPD, as an icebreaker of sorts to 'break me in 'gently,
I have very very little in the way of memories of anything, like he put them ,my memories etc away somewhere, EITHER as a twisted safety feature, or punishment.
Strange yes, plausible? Any thoughts or possibly positive advice. Please.

G

Girl interupted

Are you hearing other voices? You refer to he and him.

O

Offkielter

Are you hearing other voices? You refer to he and him.
Hello, no ,never have and I didn't say I was actually hearing any voices, of any kind.
This will probably be seen as not p.c or sexist even ( NOT INTENDED) But as I'm male, it is more settling for me to relate to bpd and to refer to it as a MR. As my co-pilot.
As opposed to 'a woman driver' behind the wheel. No pun intended..
Thank you for responding.
Means a lot to me to actually have someone acknowledge me.
And reply.
Thanks again.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

You seem knowledgable about your condition. I like how you refer to it as "him". I think it gives it character.

O

Offkielter

You seem knowledgable about your condition. I like how you refer to it as "him". I think it gives it character.
Hello sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
I haven't used social media off any type for about 8 years. So I'm trying to get my head around using this forum. The first-ever. For me.
I don't even know if you're male or female.
My point is that first off, as a male , the thought of having someone else at the controls (at times) in my head like captain kirk in star trek) but wearing a dress would probably cause me gender related issues aswell.
Cheers.