• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Warning signs

I

imdoingthebestthatican

Hello,
I am worried. Last time I saw my doctor I was feeling great but he asked me to look out for trigger signs to a lapse into depression. So I keep on waking up in the middle of the night. (I was very tired..this is the middle of the night! )
I do have a lot to deal with at the moment and yesterday was really angry and then got cross for being angry and that didn't help. I feel overwhelmed by my emotions and exhausted at the prospect of unpicking them and am finding being positive almost impossible.
I thought instead of going over and over things in bed maybe I could find some comfort here.
Sorry for rambling

S

starfish

iamdoingthebestthatican

i am sorry that you are having such a difficult time at the moment. i too have problems waking up in the night. i dont know what would be a normal day for you re work family life etc but i find walking very good at running off stress. another visit to your gp might be in order. i hope this helps you.

I

imdoingthebestthatican

Hello,
Thank you. I actually slept well at last last night. I have just returned from a funeral so I don't supposed that helped. It is funny you should say walking. I am even thinking of joining a gym as they say exercise helps. I hope that you are sleeping better. I am going to go to the GP. I think it will put my mind at rest. Thanks for your support

Q

quality factor

Hi, yes walking does help. Sometimes GP's are able to refer you to a local gym for so many free sessions, then you can see if it is for you and begin to go on a more permanent basis.

Hope you find a form of exercise which helps you.

QF.

I

imdoingthebestthatican

Thank you. I think I am going to make exercise a priority.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L warning signs Depression Forum 8
KittyCat92 Thoughts and feelings. *Trigger Warning* Depression Forum 42
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: SA, physical abuse*** what's the point to live when everyone trying to kill me? Depression Forum 8
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING*** i wanna die wanna die but don't really wanna die Depression Forum 6
dreambuggieIII The Good, Bad & The Ugly ( trigger warning) Depression Forum 8
C Bedridden depressed, hopeless, trigger warning Depression Forum 6
KittyCat92 Trigger warning - suicidal thoughts Depression Forum 28
KittyCat92 Trigger warning this is about triggers Depression Forum 7
L Today Has Been Bad. TRIGGAR WARNING Depression Forum 8
KittyCat92 Anyone relate? *Trigger Warning* Depression Forum 7
KittyCat92 Suicidal ideation or intent *Trigger Warning* Depression Forum 44
kimidare Probably worse (triggers warning) Depression Forum 2
K Suicide TRIGGER WARNING Depression Forum 9
D Just venting kinda gross trigger warning Depression Forum 1
L TRIGGER WARNING Very Depressed Depression Forum 15
B I really can't take it anymore trigger warning suicide. Depression Forum 28
DontWannaBeMe Today is another dark day ( dark thoughts warning ) Depression Forum 7
S Heartbroken and Depressed (Potential Trigger warning) Depression Forum 4
M I want to give up (trigger warning) Depression Forum 11
T Young overdose TRIGGER warning Depression Forum 11
cryinglightning depression has taken over my whole life Trigger warning Depression Forum 5
C Did we do the right thing? Trigger warning Depression Forum 7
J Thoughts of Violence towards Women who Reject Me **TRIGGER WARNING** Depression Forum 11
G Had a terrible fight with my brother *warning physical Depression Forum 4
A Depression is winning Abuse trigger warning Depression Forum 3
A How to forgive my parents and Move in from the past? TRIGGER WARNING Depression Forum 7
Fairy Lucretia cursed-warning -this fairy is moaning! x Depression Forum 4
L ANGER (warning: post is like an essay!) Depression Forum 3
M Beyond depressed. Suicidal. *TRIGGER WARNING. Rape* Depression Forum 3
Dark Angel710 The MOST AWFUL MOTHERS DAY EVER!!! *Trigger Warning* Childhood Sexual Abuse Depression Forum 8
V *rant warning* I really need just to write Depression Forum 12
M Depressed, suicidal. *trigger warning* (rape) Depression Forum 9
J Last line of support cut (potential trigger? warning) Depression Forum 30
Run Like Hell My week in hell [trigger warning] Depression Forum 4
D A Warning for People on Medication for Depression Depression Forum 1
Fairy Lucretia i have to die **Trigger Warning** Depression Forum 82
virtual baby angel <3 **Trigger Warning** rough time ~ feeling suicidal Depression Forum 2
RainbowHeartz WHY trigger warning Depression Forum 5
RainbowHeartz Depressed major trigger warning Depression Forum 6
D ***TRIGGER WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT***Is it childish to cry about the holocaust/ anti semitism after watching films about it? Depression Forum 1
Caitjinoy Suicidal thoughts *possible trigger warning Depression Forum 4
formerlymadjon im loosing my marbles TRIGGER WARNING Depression Forum 3
C Found some antidepressants laying around... *TRIGGER ~ SAFETY WARNING* Depression Forum 56
MoonPrincess Help! Please! Can't take any more suicidal thoughts and feelings! *TRIGGER WARNING!* Depression Forum 4
anhedonianman Suicidal ideation...is it all negative? TRIGGER WARNING Depression Forum 11
S Why can't it all stop? *Trigger Warning* Depression Forum 3
RainbowHeartz need to let this out... trigger warning!?!?!?! Depression Forum 11
M *Trigger Warning* My friend has been acting really strange... Depression Forum 3
T What do I do with myself? **Trigger Warning** Depression Forum 1
X **Trigger Warning**struggle Depression Forum 6