Warmer Weather Conditions - Fitness Classes & Activities

N

natalie

HI everyone,

Owing thanks pleasantly to the pleasant, though a very much a bit too much warmer weather with the sun out full time now for the time being, though there will be some cloudier days, and still warmer, I'll be seriously having to t hink hard, about buses travelling to fitness classes, weekly, and also regularly, or ad hoc, volunteering.

Due to my physical reocurring at times health problems, and with humidty and heath, that can't be no fun for me, bus travelling wise, and then to workout in the hotter weather, and also volunteering, I could very well be putting all of that on hold, tempoarily, until the much cooler weather seeps through.

I just can't risk, with some of my phsycial boils condiitons, as a precaution, to travel in the heat, and then to workout in my community centre, and I cannot adapt to the hotter weather also.

The buses a lot of them are not full decent equipped with air con systems, so I don't want to risk, to then feel very uncomfortable, a bit too warm feeling within me this is, and I then won't enjoy volunteering as much as.

So over the next forthcoming weekend, I'll seriously will decide and then replan what to do, and also, I have my nasal catarrh problem effect as well, I just not long used my nasal spray and I will have to use a bit more ofen after such along time of not needing to, so the heat can play havoc with my general wellbeing health.

Certainly fitness wise, I might definitely feel to put all of that on hold for the time being.

i'LL be closely monitoring weather over the next few days and to judge for a next week or a fortnight's time, and should it then become much cooler, so I am half hoping that it ought to be only a short sharp spell of pleasant, very hotter weather - annoyingly.

Whcih means, hopefully, much more time for me to focus on my needleworking.

Still at it, listening to music.

N

natalie

HI all,

It's going to be much cooler for on Tuesday next week, I shall go to the Fitness Class.

I feel though, having experienced the warmer weather at the moment, it's something to watch out for in due course, and I have a volunteering booking for late July. So I just half hope, it won't be very hot and humid then, otherwise, I'm backing out.