• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Wanting to just feel connected

N

Ninja3088

Dear all,
I get so much from reading the threads on this site and I want everyone to know that I understand your suffering. I too am bipolar (1) and I also suffer from severe anxiety. Because it’s late here I don’t have time to share more but I will hopefully become more involved on the site now that I’ve joined.

peace to all,
Asher

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
:welcome:

Hello Ninja, I'm sorry you are suffering also and glad you find the forum helpful. I also find comfort to read how other people feel.

K

Keesha

Ninja. I had a motorcycle called a Ninja. My husband made me get rid of it. I scared him. 😅

K

Keesha

Hehe. Not sure why I chose that name exactly but I am a fighter as we all are. I’ll look up that motorcycle!
Ninja fighter. Yes of course. That makes sense. Here is what my bike looked like. It’s certainly not my biggest bike but it was the most fun.
AD600814-1D7F-45A1-8D06-9EF4539EEE82.jpeg

N

Ninja3088

That’s a cool looking bike! Maybe one day I’ll learn to ride :) Hope everyone has a good day today!