• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Want to hurt myself

P

Poppyflower

I have a really strong urge to self harm in a very bizarre way. I know I can't say what it is on here but I think I am going to do it tomorrow morning. I don't want it to be a secret though; I want people to see how distressed I am. Is that strange? I am not getting the help I need and I cannot express my distress. The plan is to show my distress through my self harm. Maybe someone will help me then? I don't know. I'm not feeling well and I just want to hurt myself. I am not coping with everything.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

please dont hurt yourself xxxxxxx sorry your struggling so so much sending many hugs your way xxxx perhaps ring the samaritans, crisis team or A&E

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I agree with others here - please do not self-harm.
Talk to someone first and tell them how you're feeling. Tell them what you're planning to do and tell them that you don't feel you're getting enough support.
I hope you can find another way to get what you need without needing to do something to hurt yourself. x