• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Want to hurt myself so bad

S

skyblue

I feel so, so angry with myself. I hate myself for making the biggest mistake for my sons future, what should be the best times of his life. I've messed up, I cannot forgive myself, I just can't.
I've let him down and I feel like the shittiest mum in the world. I've ruined his happiness and chances. I fecking hate myself, hate, hate myself so much.
I want to hurt myself, pull my hair out, cut myself up so bad.
I don't want to die, I just want to hurt myself so bad, because i'm so bad and I need to feel that pain whic I so badly deserve. Im a complete loser
crying crying crying please help me please help me I can't breathe and feel so physically sick

A

Affective

I feel so, so angry with myself. I hate myself for making the biggest mistake for my sons future, what should be the best times of his life. I've messed up, I cannot forgive myself, I just can't.
I've let him down and I feel like the shittiest mum in the world. I've ruined his happiness and chances. I fecking hate myself, hate, hate myself so much.
I want to hurt myself, pull my hair out, cut myself up so bad.
I don't want to die, I just want to hurt myself so bad, because i'm so bad and I need to feel that pain whic I so badly deserve. Im a complete loser
crying crying crying please help me please help me I can't breathe and feel so physically sick
Please re-think this. Please can you promise you won't do anything until you have talked to us and spoken to a professional? If you want we can PM so we can go into more detail. We can chit-chat to take your mind off it or we can talk serious on how to help or even a mixture of both.

M

mad as a hatter

ur not a bad person u made a mistake please don,t harm ur self in ne way i,m sure son wouldn,t want his mum 2 do that please seek some help 1st

S

skyblue

thanks for replying to my post. phoned dad because he's the only person that understands me in my real life, dads coming round to help me and should be here soon. he said he's coming round asap

Last edited:
S

suki1066

sweetheart i hope your ok , please dont hurt yourself you arnt a bad mum, it will all be ok dont worry about his school today, you wrote a letter, it will be answerd. just try and stay as calm as possible for a while to let these feelings pass, as you know they will, you have felt these feelings before,
keep us posted, sending you lots of love xx

S

suki1066

hiya skyblue
been thinking about you and hope your ok . My dd has just phones , she too was in a similar situation, she had filled the school request forms in 3 weeks late/ She rang school admissions and expleained she is bi polar and reasons for wanting small boy to attend the chosen school. the placements were full, but he has been accepted,
so dont get upset withyourself, you arnt the only one huni, do as she has done , ring and explaine when you feel a bit calmer, perhaps your dad could take you into the office to speak directly??
if i can help at all, just ask xx

T

TOONAFISH

(((sky)))) i hate to think of you in such a bad way. please try and see that it was a mistake any of us could have made. I had to go into hospital last year and i had planned to climb ben nevis with my son (we were bonding after me being in hospital the first time) i had to say i couldnt go. we had the whole weekend planned. i was gutted totally gutted and thot i would never forgive myself. my son was dissapointed but lucky his grandad took him. he didnt blame me. your son wont blame you. you are a great mum. x

D

DELATEXT

NOT

YOU ARE NOT A BAD MUM OKAY !!!
YOU'VE CRASHED AND BURN, THAT HAPPENS WITH BIPOLAR,
IT'S THE CURSE AND BLISS ??
GLAD YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR DAD, AND HOPE YOU GET DOCTOR SUPPORT ??
LOTS OF PEOPLE KNOW YOU'RE A GREAT MUM !!
WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS..

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

S

skyblue

YOU ARE NOT A BAD MUM OKAY !!!
YOU'VE CRASHED AND BURN, THAT HAPPENS WITH BIPOLAR,
IT'S THE CURSE AND BLISS ??
GLAD YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR DAD, AND HOPE YOU GET DOCTOR SUPPORT ??
LOTS OF PEOPLE KNOW YOU'RE A GREAT MUM !!
WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS..

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
Thanks Delatext, your message means a lot to me. xx