• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Want to die

mami5

mami5

Have very strong suicidal thoughts. Don't want to live anymore. Had enough. Goodbye.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ok, you want to die, I know that feeling but you don't have to say goodbye to us.

xxx

bulbie

bulbie

There's a difference between wanting to die and wanting the torture to stop.

We don't have all the answers, but we DO care about you, we would hate to see you go.

C

Christobel

How long have you been getting these thoughts, Mami5? Is there anything in particular that has made you feel like this? Please try to find something to do, which works for you, in order to keep yourself safe.

bulbie

bulbie

There's a good chance a tiny part of you does. You're still here. And I for one am thankful for that.

mami5

mami5

Been feeling like this for too long now. Can't handle it anymore. Getting worse all the time.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You might not care about yourself but we care about you. I know it's hard for you right now, but don't give up, don't give in; we're here for you. You are a great person, kind, compassionate and caring; you don't deserve to die. Please stay safe. :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You've reached the lowest point, things can't get any worse now; but if you hold on things can still get better for you mami. Please hold on. :hug: xxxxxxxx

bulbie

bulbie

And you won't. It just can't or won't end the way you want it to right now.