• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

want to change my CPN

S

starfish

i had a good CPN for 4 years. he was moved to a different area, the MH team sent another CPN to visit me at home. she was rude and uncaring. i was devistated. then i was allocated another :confused:CPN, but had to travel some distance to see her. the truth is i dont really like her. i asked to be seen by someone in my home and today was told that CPNs dont visit people at home any more. i think they are lying. i dont know what to do. my hubby is waiting for heart surgery, and i am finding it hard to cope. it is all to do with government cuts. i think suicide numbers will rise because mental health care is at the bottom of the pile when it comes to funding. what do others think?

D

DELATEXT

cpn

I know how you feel I went to a cpn about four years ago, it was one of the worse events of my life !!
She reduced me to a sobbing wreck, now I will not have one as I do not trust them ??
Like wise get rid of this rude person, hopefully ask for another, since your previous cpn was so good !!!

:eek::grouphug:

S

starfish

CPN

thanks DELATEXT i have asked for a different CPN and was told i cant pick and choose! i dont feel i can engage with some one i dont really like!:mad:

M

mad as a hatter

i,ve got a fairly good cpn but that,s not always been the case but she does come 2 c me in my home when required so for them 2 say that i think it,s rubbish 2

S

starfish

cpn

yes i agree, its rubish. i contacted PALS today maybe they can help.