Want to be off subtoxone

K

kendal

I am moving next month to another state because i have to sell my house of twenty years to continue paying for my childrens efucation. Two years ago i found out my brother stole the Trust money left to them - the last two years I have had an attorney who now has cleaned me out to this point and I had to give up my fight. I am a single mom and trying my best to keep going. I have had the same dr for years and now know i am going to have to find another one which is very hard to do because they are limited to suboxone patients.Its funny how everybody is there for you when you have money but now your out they put you on hold- I am scared and depressed and have even called the sucidal hotline several times but they even put you on hold! I have never felt so betrayed and alone in my life! It is even amplified since my kids are gone. I am moving to a cabin tempararly till i figure things out and this scares me.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Dear kendal, WELCOME to the Forum:welcome: So sorry to be late answering your post !!! It sounds like you have a lot of stress to deal with !! It probably feels like it's all just too much. And yes, it's scary too. :panic: How are you feeling now ?? I promise I'll get back to you sooner if you write again on this thread.

I would not like to have to sell my house. We've been in our house 15 years.
love, Poopie

K

kendal

Thanks for writing- still bottomed out and scared and alone- moving this week. I think this is the lowest I have ever gotten, and so alone without the kids here. They are doing well with their new lives and that thought keeps me going. Im going to have to put my dog down monday so its just one thing after another. The only family I have was my brother and I guess actions speak louder than words about how he feels about me. Friends have been great but they have their families and can only deal with so much-the last two years have been a nightmare -I just dont know how much more i can bare.