• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Want it to end

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Thoughts want it to end. Not like it will ever get better. Why delay the evitable. Want to finish it. I know i can and i know no one will find me for days which says it all really. I dont exist anyway

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
i am sorry you feel so bad. i thought you spoke to your parents a lot?
:hug5:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

If i speak to them tonight can probably get away with a few days. I am such a bad person i know. I dont care about anyone

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm so sorry things are so bad ScaredCat. I hope you don't end it. Your friends here would notice your not around honey and would miss you greatly. I hope you can hang on in there. Thinking of you and sending a massive :hug5: xxx

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

No one in rl noticed last time and i was unconscious for 2 days. Think that says it all really. I dont exist as it is

C

Caro5

Sorry it's do dark. So hard but please believe people care. Hang on tight because it will get better.

rubyrose

rubyrose

You do exist and I hear you. You've been a really good, supportive friend to me and your kindness is truly appreciated. I hope you'll stick around and keep yourself safe. I would miss you if you were not here. :hug:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsxa21moxb.png
Please, please hang on lovely ScaredCat. You do exist, your my friend and more real to me than anyone. You're not a bad person; you're a beautiful person, a kind and compassionate lady who struggles to find the words sometimes but who has a huge heart and is much loved by many people on the forum. We love you ScaredCat, please, please stay safe. :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Unique1

Unique1

Scaredcat. I Hope today is a better day for you.
Xx

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I won't let anything happen to you. That's what happens once you become my friend. hang in there, things will improve. It's the mental health not allowing you to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Another day to drag myself through. I know its up to me to make things better but i cant/wont so its my fault. Been trying to work out logistics

StillFighting

StillFighting

(((SC))) Sorry I only now saw your thread. I understand what you're saying about being up to us to make things better, but we all need help, especially when things are very hard. It's not always a straight road, and sometimes we may lack the resources for some time.

I don't know what else to say at the moment, but please know you're not alone. :hug:

C

Caro5

Hope that the day has passed without making things seem even heavier. Just by getting through the day you have helped yourself.