• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

want a connection

K

kellyanne

have more problems than i can count am a pain but i really do need someone to connect with have been on here before but not good at reaching out can anyone help me out

Angels

Angels

im sure we can all help in different ways. welcome back!
best wishes
-hannah

V

vikii

This is the first time I've used this forum. Not really sure what I'm doing but was drawn by your post. I too find it difficult to reach out. I hope this forum will help us both. Just reading through the various posts has showed me none of us are alone.

pinkprincess

pinkprincess

There are lots of people on here that you will connect with in one way or another xx

E

ellabee

Im fairly new to I want to connect to people and I can understand your pain. I know how deep it all runs. Im here for you if you want to chat maybe we can support each other

B

Blondie

Welcome Kellyanne.Hope you find the support you are looking for on here.

R

racheal222

I feel exactly the same just don't know what to do anymore. Today isn't a good day I'm so anxious, can't sit still for long, can't seem to stand for long, just don't know what to do with myself. Thisis such a dreadful feeling and I just want it to go away. I need hel and I need a good friend and don't know what to do about either. I'm very scared to be alone at themoment. This probably isn't making much sense but hope someone gets the general gist of what I'm trying to say.