• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

wanna die

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

Just need someone to care and understand my feelings, just wanna die and make everyone around me happier, I just can't do this anymore, my boyfriend and family will be better off if I wasn't around, no one understands that I don't wanna be here, no one gets that I'm tired of living and putting people before myself and always having a smile on my face when inside I just wanna disappear and see who will miss me cos I know that no one will, just wanna cry cos of the way I'm feeling

K

Kristen800

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. If you're severely suicidal you should definitely go to your nearest ER, call 911 or otherwise get immediate help from professionals. Hospitals aren't too bad, and the duration is usually just a week or so. Trust me, I've been to plenty. I often too feel like no one understands and that people would be better off without me. And I know I don't know you so I'm easy to dismiss and you feel bad right now so you probably won't believe anything I have to say but at least for me it fluxuates and gets better sometimes, and maybe forever. And yeah life is hard and depression sucks but you're strong, and asking for help--which is so good. Trust me, I've seen the aftermath of suicide and the harm you do when you kill yourself greatly outweighs the harm you'd do if you lived to be 200! Hang in there.

student12

student12

I know exactly how you feel i been there. But suicide is not the answer trust me i know. Things may look bad now but it does get better with time. Just think of how the people in your life will feel like if you killed yourself they wouldn't be better off. Just keep on fighting sweetie even through its hard to do so. If you ever need to talk am here anytime. :hug:

U

unique86

its not the answer, i lost a friend that way and his dad told it it ripped a hole in him and his wife.
his wife was never the same again she died sometime ago due to ill health.
your family and partner would be destroyed never to be the same again,
always wondering if its something they did
always wondering if theres something they could have done better to help you.

seek help dont let yourself go.
to many people need you and love you