• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

walk

I

imported_softwhisper

Today...
rises...fortitude...
for...tomorrow...
lays...
plenitude...
My...voice...has...been...in...control...
for...many...days...now...
I...walked...precariously...
listening...softly...
as...
for...
my....resolution...
to...gain...anger...to...
my...approach...
conjures...
will...to...it...
i...walk...
i...silently...reach...
for...my...accordance...
to...
my...part....
of...
the solution...
it...is...there...of...course...
but...
the...vibration...
is...
too...powerful...
at...this...time...
i...walk...
i...gain...my...respect...
for...myself...
and...
say...
thank you...
i...walk...
i...say...
begone...
that...
which...
caused...
this...turmoil...to...date...
you...gained...access...
but...
no...more...
begone...
i...opened...my...vibration...
you...walked...in...
uninvited...
take...your...vibration...
elsewhere...
this...life...
is...not...yours...to...own...
you...went...
i...continue...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

T

terri

Softwhisper

I am so glad he has gone. What do I lose. I can't stop thinkin about Maddie. Everyday, somewhere along the way, I give those children and their parents a thought, and over their mother comes.

What happened?

Doesn't it just break your heart.

Must go now, It's only four in the morning and last night I got cautioned about waking up early in the morning and using my computer just like I am a little girl when I often go to bed early, like round about one o'clock in not the afternoon and have about nine hours sleep and then because I did something a little bit different, he starts 'are you taking your tablets'. I was just sitting in the chair watching the television, and I do not do that often, and a notice appeared on the front of the screen and it landed as though it was an enormous sticker which was on the outside of the screen and all I said was #did you see that# and he had that look on his face, which says it all, and then people started walking across the front of the screen, as often happens, not even when I watch Corro, becauseI cannot watch it anymore because I am often in bed by those hours because I cannot stand it anymore when he starts on and on and on about those flipping tablets. Well he sat there gazing out the window, and I said, 'what's the matter' and he said, I am that down, so I said well you will be alright when you go away and he said yes, thats a very good idea, you stop here and I will go away on my own so I did no more and told him about how I could not book the car yesterday because the credit card people rejected the booking and he said why and I said its because I put an issue number in when there was not one on the card and he said oh yes there was and started to even make an argument about that and then the next thing I knew it all blew up about nothing and as I said I cant stop thinking about Maddie and here#s heer mum now aand she is ever so sad and heere is Maddie as well. I do not assume she is dead, I would not, though there is no hope for that little girl if that awful mamon does not give her up and I am so sorry I said that because I would not want her parents to read that for all the tea in the world because they have heartbreak all the while and now little maddies dad is here and I am feeling just so awfully sad for them and my body is starting to rock as though I am the arc of the convenenant and now I can't stop crying and now I can smell poo like a childs a little babys and now I am starting to worry because I will not half get in to trouble if he wakes up and comes in and takes my computer off me and chucks it oveer the room or my mobile phone like he did once like the time he hit me with the plate which was not round...... I can't go on. It's not fair, whatever I do makes no difference whatsoever and the older he gets the more violent..... I can't go on. Why does no one ever believe me, and I remember the time when our Richard said if it happens again mum you must phone the police and I can't go there again because the police know I have been into the nut house not more than once not half, i cant half go round in those circles not no longer, and they did not believe me, they believed him, because the first thing he said was to the policeman, she does not take her tablets , like hell I do no but as far as he's concerned I do, and Im ever so sorry I've been struck dumb by someat outside my window, so they took him nowhere.....and I cannot even change the locks even though he said he wanted me dead would murder me and push me down the stairs to make it look like an accident, so no wonder i phoned the police. is this so orrific that the police can walk away over stuff like this because they assume not wrongly cos its now on my records that I do not have schizophrenia now... i just do total disbelief and do not go there any more... you go ask the cops if you dont believe, i made a statement against him, and he doesnt give a figs fart..... , there is a beautiful little bird singing outside my window now, and it is not a black bird not for nothing, wheere did all the thrushes go, thats what I want to know, and do you know what, I said to my cat you must go out and cull those magpies and leave those beautiful birds alone, because I have a garden full of wonder ful doves, a slight exageration I suppose but ah, now the little birdie is saing do you want a happy birthday and I am listening and he is saying I am a little birdie no longer and he is saying little birthday and I remember when I was that far down throough satans power, I had been in my friends kitchen to escape from some evil man who started chucking his shoes at me on purpose to get me out of the house and she took me in my friend who is now well out the way on the otherside of the world, she sold up lock stock and barrell to scape this scum bag world to save those kids and how brave i was when i plucked up courage after hearing only one little voice over all that chaos and it was a tiny sparrow and the sparrow said to me you must go to the vicar and tell her that you need to speak to the bishop so off i went and my friend screamed at me, so what was in her because she was not a violent person, get baack here now this minute, and i tried to walk away and she was not pulling me back but using all the force of her mind and voice to keep me there, so I carried on going forward and escaped through her gate and the voices and chaos and presure around my head were truly awful beyond descrition and I kept on going putting one foot in front of the other and got there at the vicars house and my lad turned up at exactly the same moment, so was that coincidence or what, and he said were are you going and i said ive got to see the vicar and he said you are not without me or without snoes and i said i do not want you there and that was because i did not want him upset or to go through what i was going through and he insisted he came with me and i was extremely worried for my lad because that morning we had both been siting in my old friends house and we had been talking in tongues together and i kne it was important he should not be there and still he came with me because he is a big lad and i cant smack his bum or tell him off that much in those days, not like i would now only kidding of course and then the vicar answered the door and took us into her guest room and i said s** his name you have got to go and the vicar looked at me appalled and steven went and i said to the vicar ive got to speak to the bishop and she said you cant he is on his holiday so i said you must phone him ive got to talk to him and she did no more than look appalled at me because i had asked such thing... i cant go on because what happened next you will never know because I am too well protected by those other sort because of her next action...

terri

I will never stop thinking about Maddie or caring for those little brothers and sisters and her beautiful parents

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Terri...
Not... sure...cherish...
if...
this...is...
a...past...situation...you...are...divulging...
or...
something...happening...for...you...now...
sorry...
for...my...confusion...in...regards...to...your...post...
Clearly...the situation...is...worrysome...
when...I...pick...up...visual...or...sound vibration (voice)...
of...
someone...who...has...life...at...
this...present...body...overcoat...protection...for...their...soul vibration...
I...have...come...to...my...conclusion...
that...
the energy field...talking...or...showing...presence...
is...
actually...family...friends...or...aquantacies...
of...
that...
living...order...
giving...my persona...vibration...
information...on...
that...
particular...person...who...lives...at...present...
some... may... call... this... telepathic connections...
i...try...to...leave...
this...content...
well...alone...
as...
many...messages...
from...
this...sort...are... confused...
these...entities...wishing...their...progress...done...
for...the...person...living...
eating...on...their...living...thoughts...which...may....not...all...together...be...theirs...
as...you...know...connections...
are...just...
that...
connected...energies...
we...all...connect...to...the...fields...of..energies...around...us...
sometimes...we...own...a...vibration..to us...as...ours...we...
think...
ahhhh...that...sounds...believable...
therefore...not...our...thought...becomes ours...
so...who...is...to...say...
that...entities...of...living purposes...are...
in...fact...picking...up...true...opinions...of...living matter...
therefore...many... mixed messages...are... given... in... mediumship...
im...a medium...Terri...
but...very...careful...not...to...predict...
or...give...information...on...relatives...who...are...missing...
or...
feared...worse...
the reason...being...as...above...
i...know...as...you...know...
many...tricksters...or...will....wishers...in...the...life...beyond...
trying...to...rectify...
things...
that...
perhaps...they...dont...belong...to...or...
give...accusations...
of...
perhaps...innocent...people...
we...know...entities...of...a...negative...source...
get...a...kick...off...
our...hearing...and...doing...their...will...
im...not...saying...for...one...minute...
that...
all...messages...are...mixed...
many...are...very...helpful...
but...for...myself...
im...careful
in...divulging...all...i...hear...
this...
works...for...me...
i...have...put...up... into...the...universe...'higher source'...
this...work...is...not...for...me...
i...create...a peaceful enviroment...around...me...then...
as...i...have...said...before...
my...path...
has...done...all...those...things...
walking...the serial killers...movements...
taking great risks...
becoming... very ill...
i... wont... go... there... anymore...
my life...is...still...hampered...
but...
im...in...complete...control...

much loves...to...the distress...you...show...terri...be...it...the now...or...a...relay...of...past...actions...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxx)

T

terri

thank you for that Softwhisper

Your concern did not show through not for nothing, not arf.

I was once told I was a trance medium and was awfully well down through terrifying vibrations and that's one of the reasons I do not do that kind of thing any more. As you are well in control I feel I can tell you and I do not like to confuse and dust write in my own way not unlike you do.... I cannot go on no more

terri

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Terri...cherish...
are you ok...?
please...explain...you...cant...go...on...
if...you...feel...you...can...
my...heart...comes...to...you...
filled...
with...
love...
and...
understanding...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)