Waking up... then pissed

bippie71

bippie71

There’s a reason I don’t speak with family. Because they get on my nerves. I’ve gone a couple months of not speaking and just checked in .. only to be met with stupid crap! About their kids... stupid crap. Then them analyzing me as to what my issues are. Ummm, I have a psychiatrists, therapist, group therapy and friends who are diagnosed with mental illnesses. Telling me to eat a certain food, get some shopping therapy in, or taking a vacation (I’m UNEMPLOYED!) just sent me over the edge.:mad::mad:

frogsplash

frogsplash

family. it should be the one thing which we can rely on and the best thing in our lives. instead it's the biggest cause of mental illness in the world.

i don't know who you are and your backstory but if you welcome an opinion, try to put yourself first and your needs. everyone else does even if they think they dont. every day which passes you cant get back, so why waste them on bullsh!t which continues to fail to work out, no matter how many years pass by. the only real challenge is trying to find someone or something to replace a family which failed you. (what i did was moved away, got myself a cat, and some real good friends and hobbies i enjoy).
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
bippie71

bippie71

Yeah family and friends have taken me to the edge these past 6 months. I’ve tried and retried until finally I gave up. Gotta go completely silent now. I have a 17 and half year old cat. I’m shocked daily that she’s still alive. I rarely take her to the vet, even when she’s sick and she pulls through. With no money, she’s gotta get over it or it’s her time. Like many geriatric cats she develops these spastic obsessive habits. She’s currently licking her rear legs too much. Her live has no rhyme or reason these days. She’s up all night or sleeping all day or mixed or hungry or not hungry. She loves this food but then hates all food. When she dies... I’m outta here. Period. I have no reason to be around. Surely not for friends or family.