• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Vulnerable

R

Resolution

Feel Vulnerable and lonely at the moment not a good place for me to be in some thoughts of harming myself just want to thoughts to go away now. Need to talk 😇

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

Oh, I’m so sorry... I know what it can be like, feeling lonely and vunerable like that. What are you thinking? What’s happening right now? :hug:

R

Resolution

Couldn’t sleep last night don’t know recently split up with my girlfriend and all I think about is how I let her down and the pain is killing me.

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

I’m sorry. Breakups are hard.. aspecially if you’re prone to mental health issues of any kind really.
It’s so easy to dwell on it, on all the wrong that has been done. But that’s not all that there has been, and it’s not all there will be.
Do you have someone close to you that you could call for support? Maybe go for a coffee and get distracted a bit?

R

Resolution

People are sick of the same conversations with me and I kind blame them feel like I’m a burden now and just want relief 😇

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

Have they told you so or do you just feel like that?

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

You know, relief can come in healthier forms too... a good cry, and venting like you are now. I know self harm is an allure, and I’ve been there so many times myself. But the relief is always temporary. Then comes the guilt.

R

Resolution

Think you know when the phone 📞 stops ringing Guilt is the one thing that’s eating away at my soul

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

I’m so sorry. I would never leave a friend in need like that. Would’ve been on the phone with them 24/7 if needed.

R

Resolution

I wouldn’t ether I’m loyal like that my mental health has taken everything I’ve ever loved and that’s painful 😖

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

I know it is. Lost alot too.
What kind of issues do you struggle with?

R

Resolution

Confidence wanting to be like everyone else it always ends with me being on my own and I can’t deal with that now 😘

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

Have you gotten any therapy at all? I struggled with really low self confidence and self esterm for that matter, but I had a very good therapist helping me to start thinking a bit different.

R

Resolution

I’m waiting to speak to the community team on Monday think I have to deal with this one just hope I have the emotional energy

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

You will, I’m sure you will.
I buried a child once. I didn’t think I would carry on after, or make it out of the darkness. But I did.
We have more in us than we think, just have to give it a try.