• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Vraylar for OCD

A

antarcticaqueen16

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has been put on Vraylar to help dealing with psychosis from OCD? I have been prescribed with it but am hesitant to start it as it is recommended that I not exercise or go outside. I feel like if I do not do these things, my mental health will get even worse. If anyone could share their experience, that would be great!

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Hello, I don't understand why you would not be able to exercise or go out, did you ask why? Did they say you might feel tired initially or that you might catch the sun more than usual? My medication means i burn a bit faster but i wear suncream and a hat.

A

antarcticaqueen16

Hello, I don't understand why you would not be able to exercise or go out, did you ask why? Did they say you might feel tired initially or that you might catch the sun more than usual? My medication means i burn a bit faster but i wear suncream and a hat.
I think it’s because it reduces my body’s ability to regulate heat. I decided to start it and everything has been okay. I’ve been laying by my pool and just hop in it I start feeling woozy. The worst symptom I’m experiencing is insomnia at night and hypersomnia during the day...