• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Volunteering - After return Home, intrusive thoughts - and heard voices, ouch! double ouch!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I wasn't very well yesterday afternoon, early evening time.

I had been physically extremely shattered, and i forgot to take my spare oraldispersible melts dose with me to take at the right time, 1-2pm, and the two following problems severely, came up. Intrusive t houghts at 3pm, and hearing voices at 6pm.

Fortunately, within 6 and 7/8pm, the voices had then dissappeared off, and I had put my musicals on in the interim, when i could feel to be able to do so.

i have now made a GP appointment, originally to sort out my hands, further, certainly to update and debrief them in terms of I do need to have prescribed oral disperisble melts, along side of my oral solution, because I'm not going to s tart taking a bottle of med and in case leak out whilst travelling in to volunteering, so that's a given, that's out of the question entirely, or i delay, now I happened to have delayed (don't trigger me off Brexit, please jokingly) med for yesterday, took at some point of mid-late afternoo couldn't remember exactly now, and below and behold, these two problems severely, came up.

So I do need to have presribed oral disperislbe, meds, Abfiliy, so that I can seriously take dose at the right time, when out to volunteer, because otherwise and well, that is what happend for yesterday afternoon, and earlier evening, I should not even like to contemplate (thinking/planning) delaying my med dose again, for about 3.30pm, because long travell involved also, I cannot take liquid dose, any earlier.

He'll probably will vouch again, that they can't over prescribe, well, I do need excess help, otherwisem, well, off to Mental Health team, me, and see what they'll voucheanyway or instead!!! And see/judge if i can get their go ahead, or not Abilify, if they would have to write up, a number 2 med, different to help counteract the intrusive thoughts and hearing voices, when and after physically extremely shattered, after a virtually a full day of volunteering and travel, jokingly by the way, I felt as if i travelled 8 hours on a day, on a flight.

Seriously, I will for on the odd ocassion, need the excess help.

Ok ok, I do have my self help management tools as well, even so, I couldn't feel to hear music right, away, becuase of the tiredness and intrusive thoughts, earlier.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Hi Lu, thanks.

I meant that another med to help counteract the problems, along side of Abilify, when or if I'm going to feel absolutely shattered.

I've been very well today, no such problems. I have been finer.

i am hoping to preview my brand new fitness dvd over the weekend, and also, I hope to be doing my chair fitness over the weekend.

I have been listening to musicals and music today, helping dad out, with his work, and knitting.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am very well tonight. I haven't heard any voices, or sounds, apart from listening to musicals and music, and knitting, and also listening whilst online. I haven't also had any more intrusive, thoughts,all being well.

I am hoping that over the weekend, I'll do my chair fitness.

Have a good evening/overnight all, I'll do a debrief, during the course of the morning, tomorrow.

Best regards all,

Natalie.