Voluntary or section I think i need to go in either way

fazza

fazza

I am constantly hearing voices and my thoughts are not mine. I feel like a beacon and I am receiving thoughts of people around me. I cannot think straight I have to concentrate really hard to stop my thought leaking out of me. The wife does not understand what it is like.

I have not been this unwell now for a while. I am taking my meds but they just do not work. I have been told that I am treatment resistant but I cannot take clozapine because of my white count is too low.

I do not know what to do. I have insight so I am guessing that they wont section me but I think they would recomend me going in voluntary.

The voices are telling me to release my wifes spirit. I do not know what this means but it is becoming harder to resist the voices as they tell me I will be punished

I think i need help

Boris

Boris

Relax, calm down.... no one is going to punish you, least of all some random voices (think about it seriously)... and how can you release your wife's soul when she is still very much alive? I think you would agree with me, when I say I bet your wife has a mind of her own, and proves it probably only too often ;) By all means see your GP. Have you been stressed recently, like just before these voices started? Very often we need to travel back in time to just before our problems started, to work out what went wrong, and then set about putting it right, from the point in time things went wrong... I mean unless we can understand where things went wrong, we are never going to be able to put it right. First though stop stressing, maybe ask your GP to prescribe you something to calm you down...

C

Crazy Lady In Stanton

fazza, I have found from experience that while a mental hospital is not a fun place to stay, it is a safe place to be when you are being commanded and threatened by voices. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to stay in the hospital for a little while, just until the voices die down and you feel less stressed. I am so sorry you are suffering like this. I hope you get feeling better soon. Sending you a big hug. :hug1:

fazza

fazza

Got my CPN coming tomorrow so I will see what she has to say