• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I just hear a constant drone of a sobbing woman. It should be scary as hell, but I am dead inside. lol.

EdEd

EdEd

5 out of 5 .Voices appear to have improved since going to church or around that time... the voices had already improved then I started going to church and they're even better now..

John Lamb

John Lamb

5 out 5 , Very good day.. now it's coming to a close..went to church yesterday was nice to feel that sort of energy.. I dont believe , but I dont mind listening to people who do believe.
Well I only believed following a unio mystica I experienced after 30yrs thinking I was a telepath. This prompted me to read the bible and I've only just finished the Old Testament having read the New Testament 2yrs ago, reading is a chore for me.

Frankly, I cannot see how anyone would not believe if they properly considered the 2000 prophercies of the OT that forsaw the life and death of Christ. Completely impossible to have been manipulated or fabricated by anyone or sect but such is the mindset of unbelieving humans these days they are never likely to read or consider this.

I had this mindset and whether every voice hearer gets awakened by God is up to God.

Experiencing the Holy Spirit talk to you is the upper echelons of the voice hearing experience, it is likely to come with responsibility and a calling. For me it has been like what the disciples experienced at the pentecost - intoxicating and I have been rebuked by God for getting too heady.

I have not personally experienced speaking in tongues but God has spoken in foreign languages to me and on a few occasions used slang. I thought this was ungodly at first but it makes perfect sense given my whole experience. God is the originator of language and invented the world's languages at the Tower of Babel.