• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices

EdEd

EdEd

Kingrisinglevitation2.nwr.jpg
Like this magic trick where it looks like you're floating from the angle you're looking at , I use that in dreams and float around.. it's fun.. stomach feels like it has butterflies in it.. so much fun.

EdEd

EdEd

I also remember trying to feel like I had wings and tried to flap them and had no success..in that attempt.. it was horrendous. The dream didnt register it at all.. and I winded up flipping upside down to where my feet were pointed toward the sky and it looked like all the stars flowed into my leg... odd one.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I have dreams about getting trapped in laundry baskets with long seelves shirts. Or that the internet is trying to kill me. Lol

EdEd

EdEd

Haha , right.. getting trapped In laundry baskets? That's a new one never heard of one like that. What was the internet killing you one like? What all happened in that one?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

The shirts are all clean. There going to eat me. Cause I'mma dirty sock or something like that. The shirts had mouths. Like big bass fish. Lol

Or I lived in a world that the I internet was a big mistake and anyone on it would start making mistakes.

EdEd

EdEd

Right , dreams can be so creative sometimes.. they're a nice part of life and they're generally a fun thing to participate in.

EdEd

EdEd

5 out 5 , Very good day.. now it's coming to a close..went to church yesterday was nice to feel that sort of energy.. I dont believe , but I dont mind listening to people who do believe.

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

A few 4’s since I’ve started taking some amino acids with the mental calmness they can give .