• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices

R

Rabbit777

Been starting to ignore the voices and not respond. It’s not working. There’re still prattling on all day.

EdEd

EdEd

Hopefully one day they'll discover an actual cure to this problem we face. That will be the day...

EdEd

EdEd

5 out of 5 , Seriously good , now all I need is a cure. Then I'd be 100% come on *Rolls Dice*

R

Rabbit777

I can’t deal with this today. So tired of this. Can’t hear any more of the crap

EdEd

EdEd

I can’t deal with this today. So tired of this. Can’t hear any more of the crap
Sorry you're going through such a rough time.. I hope things start to approve for you.

EdEd

EdEd

Start to improve** not approve.

EdEd

EdEd

Different today 6 out 5.. way quieter than normal.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Music is drowning it out but it's a 3 outta 5 right now. I took a long nap, now awake. Peaceful sleep.

..Yawns..
Not to much to laugh at today.

EdEd

EdEd

Music is drowning it out but it's a 3 outta 5 right now. I took a long nap, now awake. Peaceful sleep.

..Yawns..
Not to much to laugh at today.
Did you have any good dreams? :) Mine last night was really bad ass , as I was more so awake and I could run around and explore.. fun fun.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Did you have any good dreams? :) Mine last night was really bad ass , as I was more so awake and I could run around and explore.. fun fun.
I had a dream I was at the mall specialty shopping for outfits. I think I spent like 2 thousand dollars. I usually have nightmares but vintage shopping is good
Lol

EdEd

EdEd

Thats cool sounding.. :) I usually love my dreams anyways.. most the time..

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Thats cool sounding.. :) I usually love my dreams anyways.. most the time..
I had one one time that I was in class and alien monsters were coming to eat us. I kicked there asses and left. So sweet. I'm an army girl now. Lol

Voices are better now :D

EdEd

EdEd

Nice , that sounds like a cool dream. I dont think I ever had a dream involving monsters or aliens.. not that I can recall.. but your dream sounds cool as hell. Kick ass. But my dreams have been floating from school and class based scenarios to odd variations of locations I've been , where the locations are altered in different ways.

EdEd

EdEd

Flying around the yard , an odd heel floating technique that I use to fly around.. I have no idea as to why that is my technique I just know it works.