• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices

N

natalie

I had intrusive reactions, I don't know if that can be classed, as voices, heard voices, I'll get this claried when I have my general review via part timer GP, on Monday afternoon.

At the moment, I'm very absoutely well, on 25ml.

Best regards all.

EdEd

EdEd

I hope they get better for you.

R

Rabbit777

School starts Monday. Nervous and excited. More of a struggle with my new brain. Excited to make progress in my life and be productive. It’s a good opportunity that not everyone gets so I don’t want to mess it up.

EdEd

EdEd

I'm sure you'll do fine , you're in a good place doing good things.. bettering yourself

N

natalie

Hi EdEd,

The vocies/intrusive reactions, have greatly improved, thanks.

Best regards.

EdEd

EdEd

You should read the lyrics to this song , I posted a video with lyrics in it.

EdEd

EdEd

5 out 5 today , stuck in this defensive thought pattern like it's not okay to think normally. :unsure:

Zero One

Zero One

The voices I have are being so perverted. I'll give them a 2.5...it's not the worst I've been and I had long periods of silence today.

R

Rabbit777

5 out 5 today , stuck in this defensive thought pattern like it's not okay to think normally. :unsure:
You mean because of the voices you think your own thoughts aren’t natural to think?

EdEd

EdEd

You mean because of the voices you think your own thoughts aren’t natural to think?
The way I do think currently is not a natural way to think. The voices I do hear aside from my thoughts have made my life extremely difficult. My thought patterns have been extremely damaged.. so I altered them.. in order to feel like I had some privacy..

R

Rabbit777

I get that I used to be afraid of the dark and now I have solace in it sometimes because it gives me the illusion of privacy

R

Rabbit777

Not just physically but also miss having mental privacy. My brain is so interrupted that my short term memory is really bad and I’m so easily distacted when I’m not zoned into something.

EdEd

EdEd

Feeling like we dont have any privacy is a big issue , it would be nice to feel like we had privacy. So I know where you're coming from , I know that feeling all to well.