• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Right now 5, they just got really active and it's the middle of the night and dark and I'm worried about something else too.

R

Rabbit777

I need to stop being anxious for no reason. It’s really annoying

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

So do you mean a 5 if they’re really active right now Mememememe ?
Nice to see EdEd with a bunch of 5 ‘s , me I’ve had a couple of iffy days so just 2 ’s .

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

So do you mean a 5 if they’re really active right now Mememememe ?
Nice to see EdEd with a bunch of 5 ‘s , me I’ve had a couple of iffy days so just 2 ’s .
Oh sorry, I meant 1, I thought 5 is the worst

EdEd

EdEd

You've just got to lay down the law pretty much , figure out a way of believing that is comfortable and compliments your thinking style.. mine does it works out pretty well.

Zero One

Zero One

3 again today. They were bothering me for a good portion of the morning about the things I am eating now compare to the things other people can eat and stay slim.

EdEd

EdEd

Yea.. today is a 4.5 out of 5... I'm having troubles with seeing another voice heare today and every time I think of the experience I'm getting met with answers.. and it's not like I'm trying to connect to this person or his energy...in any shape form or fashion.

EdEd

EdEd

5 out 5.. aside for the voices I'm hearing currently. Shouldn't be hearing these types of voices definitely not a fan.

EdEd

EdEd

5 out of 5 , Everything working well.