• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices

R

Rabbit777

Agreed. Have a psychiatrist appt in a week. Gonna try increasing the dose and if it doesn’t work I might have to switch to a new medication. This one helps me to sleep but doesn’t help my thoughts or the voices. Trying to be patient but it does get frustrating sometimes

Zero One

Zero One

Today is rough the voices keep bothering me about my son and my life and how they schedule things for us. They were even trying to get me to stay off the forum.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am sick to my high teeth of life with these voices. Maybe i will go quietly in my sleep

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

Been keeping them at bay by being on the slopes these last couple of days with my headphones on then a Xanax to come down with .
The thing then tried to bother me a pair of times ( it’s daily obsessional command of “ Scared “ ) which was ignored .
I know it’s not the long term answer but boy it’s a relief to not hear it’s foul sounding stench each evening .

Zero One

Zero One

3. And they are surprised I picked 3, as if I should have picked 4 or 5. I just wish I could have a better quality of life. Some days are better.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

telepathic voices are so creepy - makes my skin crawl.

Funnyday

Funnyday

It's also a one from me. They're cnuts.

EdEd

EdEd

I see.. well if you ever get tired of it just tell the voices that you're not a telepath.. that's what I do and it helped out a lot.

EdEd

EdEd

That way you dont hear all these voices and can have the peace you want.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I once heard the result of one of my colleague's interviews. It was so weird. Happened in the middle of a workday.

EdEd

EdEd

I see , no doubt.. not bad.. I just told the voices that I'm not a telepath and I dont want to know anyone's private information. They've pretty much subsided since then.

Zero One

Zero One

For the first time. My day started out very rough, but the voices were quiet for over an hour today and I felt back to normal. There were a few interruptions like a hallucination and stress but they didn't last long. They are quiet again now since I started this post...but talking before I could finish typing out this sentence.