• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Voices

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I have been told about "white supremacist" a bit before george floy death happened. I am always been made apart of something that is globally, not to take it personnally. I can relate to this experience and way of living it
TOUBILLON, I think I know the truth but it is not science of today. Ergo, no-one would believe me.

T

tourbillon

Oh oh you know the truth ? :cool: hehehe, go ahead kid

rainbowsocks

rainbowsocks

Been dealing with some issues due to my disease so the voices are constantly telling me I deserve it. So probably a 2 or 3 lately.

EdEd

EdEd

I hope things improve for you.

Finite

Finite

A change is a coming, so typically, I'm at about a 2

EdEd

EdEd

5 out of 5 , even though last night I was plagued by repititious confusing non-compliant voices.. kept me up for awhile with no reason as to why.. didnt make any sense.

EdEd

EdEd

5 out of 5 today , exceedingly excellent.

Zero One

Zero One

I was about to score a five but as soon as I thought "I am having no voices right now," one spoke.

But I just took my meds and am still on this bipolar high

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I was about to score a five but as soon as I thought "I am having no voices right now," one spoke.

But I just took my meds and am still on this bipolar high
last i heard voices was a symptom of schitzoprenia not bipolar though i know shrinks in trying to avoid a stigmatising schitzoprenia diagnosis come up with all kinds of crap, bipolar holllywood stars get that

yjere is schitzoaffective a bit of both

Zero One

Zero One

last i heard voices was a symptom of schitzoprenia not bipolar though i know shrinks in trying to avoid a stigmatising schitzoprenia diagnosis come up with all kinds of crap, bipolar holllywood stars get that

yjere is schitzoaffective a bit of both
Yes I agree with you. I was having a bipolar high last night and now, but I have schizoaffective disorder, I think the voices come from that (schizoaffective disorder). It just felt good to not have voices and be on a high.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i used to say i didn't hear voices but to get benefits and help from the cmhc including benefit help you have to have active symptomology

was listening to my neighbour on the phone heard the word schitzoprenia, could be voices, i rationalise it by saying she's a gossip and schitzoprenia is a juicy bit of gossip