• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Voices

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Sorry logic was not good there...I meant if you made up the part about the voices coming from the door lol.
i know and i did make up the bit about voices from the door though considering the stress i was under if i hadn't been taking large amounts of drugs and still am i'd be experiencing worse than voices from the door

EdEd

EdEd

You're taking prescribed drugs though , correct?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
yes i'm taking prescribed drugs i'm not sure if thats a distinction i'd make, women seem more interested in those taking illegal drugs in my experience

and having spent 40 yrs taking prescribed drugs causing me to live on benefits in social housing i'm not particularly impressed with them

EdEd

EdEd

Right , I was just curious. I can understand where you're coming from.

K

Kiingyee

has anyone spoken to a "hi alexa or hi google" & hear that exact voice in your head right after? using quotes your normal voices would use?

A.I. is hiding among the voices to increase the severity of the illness.

Zero One

Zero One

:hug:
i know and i did make up the bit about voices from the door though considering the stress i was under if i hadn't been taking large amounts of drugs and still am i'd be experiencing worse than voices from the door
I hate stress. Sorry to hear

Zero One

Zero One

has anyone spoken to a "hi alexa or hi google" & hear that exact voice in your head right after? using quotes your normal voices would use?

I haven't had this but I had the logic move with force in my mind to copy the algorithm of one of those interactive A.I. voicemails

EdEd

EdEd

Yes , I've had the same voice in my head when Ive listened to A.I.s before.. it also happens when I watch shows , I can have the same voice as the person within a show.. sometimes.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The voices keep repeating 'Have you got a problem' (they make a racial reference).

Who is the one with the problem, me minding my own business, or these voices?

T

tourbillon

lord burt maybe they talk to you about the actual situation in the world since george floyd death, does not take it personally, you are a part of something greater

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

lord burt maybe they talk to you about the actual situation in the world since george floyd death, does not take it personally, you are a part of something greater
TOURBILLON this has been going on for over 10 years

T

tourbillon

I have been told about "white supremacist" a bit before george floy death happened. I am always been made apart of something that is globally, not to take it personnally. I can relate to this experience and way of living it

EdEd

EdEd

White supremacy... eww... doesnt sound like the right way to think people that are white supremacist need to get their heads checked out.. something wrong with those type of people.. in my personal opinion.