• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Voices

Zero One

Zero One

2- delusion time: they're telling me I should have been dead because they took me off of controls (which is my normal mind) and they saved me from death then they are changing contexts to my past suicide attempts.🙄

N

natalie

I would have to say normally 5, hoewver, due to slight external problems i have had today, and internal as well for sleeping much longer than anticipated, forgot to take my anxiety med in the morning, and well, in the afternoon also, voices flared up, so I'll give a rating of 4 4 and a half. 5 now for the evening, and I'm not listenign to music at the present time.

EdEd

EdEd

That's good , glad they improved for you..

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
when applieing for housing i've printed out coherent letters saying i'm schitzoprenic, to get on a housing list i find scrawling a letter on a piece of scrap paper saying the voices from the door have suggested i contact them more effective

Zero One

Zero One

when applieing for housing i've printed out coherent letters saying i'm schitzoprenic, to get on a housing list i find scrawling a letter on a piece of scrap paper saying the voices from the door have suggested i contact them more effective
Did you just make that up? Lol

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

No more than a 2 these last days , thinger has been as tedious & horrid as ever .
I can’t seem to spend any time enjoying the peace without hearing its predictably unimaginative commands barking out .

R

Rabit777

Been there. Sorry ure going through that. It sucks and it’s so annoying.

Zero One

Zero One

Went to a 1 a few moments ago. Before that they were talking to me about my posts on this thread and how they may seem rude even though I meant them well spirited and they were showing me what it is like when ppl don't believe you as my husband keeps telling me I don't have any mental problems and I am making things up because I am so intelligent I am just telling people anything. I couldn't really get his angle.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

My voices are quieter today. The two main ones target me, use my name etc. They want me to hear them, that is why it is hard for me.

I posted Crucifixes on my FB page, and it maybe has helped ward them off.