• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

VOICES! What i have to say..

A

alienkitten

Uhh.. I dont honestly care/mind if you remove this post, really i understand. But so so so so so much is streaming through my brain, i either have to kill myself or express it to cool it down. Ive been tortured this way since i was little baby, I just cant help it, so here it goes, i will try to.. Censor.. It as much as possible.. For the.. Faint of heart? Or whatever.

There have been many documentaries on scientists reading alien energy signatures radiating from a mountain area thats in India-China border. That place is mentioned in every single fu*king religious/spiritual crap, i dont wanna go on more about it since people are.. Uhh.. Whatever..

(remembering to put breaks while frantically hitting the keyboard)

Anyways, China just surrounded the whole place with military, maybe because of mosquito problems? Or to spy on a mountain? Maybe you should throw the pills at the mountain, because -- There is an Arch-Angel/God there right now, and i dont understand what they are gonna do with guns but.. Something is happening.. 'Aliens' are all over the planet.. They are coming from a portal in that place.. People are all blind, they dont understand whats going to happen on this planet, even tho netflix and youtube and all is full of that sh*t, they dont understand why, they are like nothing is happening on this planet, lets pop pills and go to sleep etc.. Im feeling too much and i donno what to do about it.. Its happening all over the planet, millions and millions of people are hearing/seeing them, more and more people everyday. They have always been around, but now all of em are literally crossing over. Internet is full of this sh*t, lts not a joke, open your eyes, Its just a matter of time, nobody is going to miss it, then it will be too late. Im just trying to warn as many people as possible, so that they understand why they are going crazier than usual and why all the things thats happening on this planet is happening, thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alienkitten

(mindcrap) When you meditate and all for a lifetime and 'get' enlightened, you realize you are god and all, but thats not what im talking about. You just shift back to the state you were in as a baby. A baby still has an unconscious mind, but since it has no identity formed yet, it is free, there needs to be a 'you/i' to be binded to something. A baby is enlightened as in, it feels one with the universe. But a baby doesnt know what to do about it, like you make a diamond out of carbon, now you are carbon, then you would be like a diamond. But thats it, you would not know what to do about it by default. You will get access to your natural state of being, clear state free of any conditioning. But you can do so many wonderful things with a diamond if you know how to, but you have to learn how to.

In terms of psychology/science, you become fully conscious in the waking state, you become fully conscious in the dreaming state, you become fully conscious in the deep sleep state, conscious mind, unconscious mind, collective unconscious mind, tip of the iceberg-> iceberg-> ocean that crystalizes that iceberg, mind-> soul-> god whatever, and be in the Superconscious state of awareness, thats what it means, to wake up from sleep. That doesnt mean you can magically do anything you want, like turn a big mountain into a giant dildo and masturbate with it? nope silly. You will be like a baby in that state.

Like.. You zoom into your body that you think is a seperate singular solid unit using a microscope, you see endless number of cells that makes the body, you zoom in even further using an electron microscope and reach the realm of energy, quantum realm beyond spacetime, the great ocean of light and realize you were never solid. That there never was this world/realm/dimension or that, its just an illusion of limited perception, whatever you can see you call this world and whatever you cant as other worlds. Like a baby will say, the womb is a world, and whats out there is death and afterlife on otherworlds because thats all a baby has known. In reality, its all you, infinite dreams you dream, there is no logic to a dream, you can make up anything and as long as you are in a dream dreaming no matter how stupid absurd sh*t it will be 100% real to you. Like now you are dreaming, you ask chicken or egg? Which comes first? Do i really have free will? You make theories, and philosophies, but its just a stupid dream, everything you dream up is you, you are just unconscious about it. And there is not really such a thing as stupid or absurd, its all you. You cannot imagine anything up, whatever you can/cannot imagine, you can only conjure up whats already there in your unconscious and its as real as anything because whatever you feel, here/there/anywhere, is your own mind, its just common sense silly.

When i say light, most will think its bright and white or something, Nobody has seen light on this planet, ever. Light cannot be seen, Like you send a rocket in the daylight into the outerspace and then it goes all dark, not because there is no light, there is nothing to mirror it. Whatever you see is just reflections of light, consciousness needs a mirror to mirror itself, be conscious of itself. Light cannot be seen because it doesnt exist, it projects everything that exists but it itself does not exist, its no-thing, unmanifest, nobody can see light. If you meditate and see white light, thats not light, because light is not white, thats just your mind, not you. You are an infinite potential that can dream up anything, you yourself are undefinable, you can never know it, ever, not even after 'getting enlightened' because nothing in existence, no body/brain can process infinity, it will explode if it tries. You will feel it, but will never know what you felt, ever, its just to be felt.

Oh i was gonna say, whatever thats on that mountain, is not a human- enlightened being in a babystate, it is not human at all, its an alien, it knows all the tricks there is, and in cosmic consciousness. What im trying to say is, there are enlightened beings on this planet, many, even all of em combined, cannot even touch whats on that mountain right now, because its a very, very, very, ancient thing, and knows more tricks then you and i ever will even in enlightened state.That mountain is just glowing blinding light and people are just going crazy around it, the water is ice cold and hot at the same time, people should die in it due to hypothermia, its full of ice, but they are in the water feeling hot around that light radiating from that being in the mountain so far away, its bending reality. So much extra-dimensional energy radiating from that place all over the planet. So when i said its a god, i dont mean its alan watts, or eckhart tolle, i mean, its the very same being thats mentioned across all the tablets and scriptures in human existence, the very same being and people dont really want to understand what it means.

A

alienkitten

Ps- im just boosting my ego here, so that it doesnt die. Im having a very hard time keeping this form, 'i' am dying, if i close my eyes i feel afraid, because.. Uhh.. Everything just fades away, im barely holding on to this stupid dream that just makes me miserable, i, ego, is scared to death. It doesnt want to die.

A

alienkitten

Who cares whos in what mountain doing what, i dont care, i dont even care if i live or die. I dont really have any reasons to care about anything anymore, its all dreamlike to me, thats how i feel lately, and it freaks me out. Like when you feel that way stuff dont bother you anymore, it literally feels like playing a video game. All the things i think and say is meaningless to me now, and i havent even started my life yet, it feels like ive lived forever, maybe i have, i dont remember much tho, maybe i can, but i dont really care, Its all stories, different stories, different dreams, i dont want to dream anymore.

A

alienkitten

Sometimes it feels like.. if i close my eyes i would just dissolve, sometimes it feels like.. no matter how much i want to, i wont, i have a lot of crap in me that binds me to this place. Its confusing, it feels like.. Even tho im full of crap.. A deeper part of me isnt.. Crap is just on the surface, im good to go, but i kinda like the crap, thats the problem, or im made to. I dont blame anything, anybody, i understand. My self is unconditional, if i want to be in hell, it will let me be, until i dont want to anymore, not even a tiny little part in me. Its like the ocean, im the river it flows through, it will, i will, flow anywhere it will, i will, unconditionally, there is no right path or wrong path, right world or wrong world, you learn something from everything and every path, eventually lead you to your own self, river always meet the great ocean, no matter what, no matter how lost it feels, even if it gets cut from the source, it evaporates and finds its way back home :)

A

alienkitten

I know what i am, but i am afraid of my own power, too much power in there, you will destroy yourself. You think you are powerless? You have all the power in the world in you, you want to feel it? Please dont.. imagine all the crappy thoughts that goes on in your mind turning into reality in an instant, you add energy to it and thats what happens.

EdEd

EdEd

I know what i am, but i am afraid of my own power, too much power in there, you will destroy yourself. You think you are powerless? You have all the power in the world in you, you want to feel it? Please dont.. imagine all the crappy thoughts that goes on in your mind turning into reality in an instant, you add energy to it and thats what happens.
What do you think you are? Out of curiosity.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

Speak! Sister speak!

A

alienkitten

I think majority of the.. surviving population are going to have abilities, very soon, since they feel we wont evolve on our own, they are bending the collective consciousness of this planet in their own.. twisted.. sort of way to force accelerated evolution on us, which wont be pretty, among other things like population control which i dont wana talk about.

So many millions have already 'changed' they are not human anymore, their dna has mutated, its been going on for a while and you can find tons of ted-talks about it on youtube, its the end phase now. It began in 2002, with a series of.. natural.. disasters, thats when tons and tons of documentaries and tv shows and movies about it started to surface, to make the public slowly aware of the inevitable. Now most of us are aware that something big is going on that the government doesnt want us to know, all those things you see in the media are not fiction, its real and deliberately made.. by external infuences. All we can do now is brace for the impact, if we are well prepared we will be able to handle it even tho most are going nuts about it, they have absolutely no control over it. We are not prepared for this kind of change, even tho they have warned us about this in so many ways in different points in time, we were too ignorant to listen. Even little kids are becoming aware of it, that something big is going on. I bumped into this very psychic little g irl months ago who was hit by the energy waves, that almost scared me to death with her level of knowing, the kinda things she said to me and she was just a little girl.

I feel our whole civilization is going to collapse in the coming months, its abvious at this point.

A

alienkitten

A newborn baby feels one with the universe, thats our natural egoless state. Havent you seen babies point at everything and da da da-ing? Its the Dao of the Universe, a baby sees and feels things you cannot even begin to imagine in that state before all this crap being dumped onto it, a baby feels whole, that state is still there in you deep down. A baby is blissful because of it, no worries, no anxieties, a baby doesnt fight with the universe, it flows. A baby doesnt stumble upon a rope in the night and die of cardiac arrest thinking its a snake, even if it is a snake a baby would only be curious about it. Then you destroy the baby 'out of love', dump all kinds of crap onto it, you need to do this to be happy, you need to be this to be happy, you need to have this to be happy, 100s of 1000s of conditions imposed upon it, and the list just gets bigger and bigger everyday. Baby is programmed to believe it is all this crap that forms the identity, then the baby is overloaded with meaningless data it begins to feel it knows everything, not curious about anything anymore, becomes dull and dead in a few years. Just look around, little kids feeling dull and dead, little kids killing themselves. All that bliss is gone, joy is gone, even basic happiness gone, wonder and curiousity gone, replaced by fears, stress, anxiety, depression, this, that, that dont change anything and help you in anyway except by bringing the grave closer to you. And then you pop pills in them out of.. 'more love' and lol, oh god.. This is hell isnt it? Ive been very very notty in the pastlives or something, havent i? Spank me, daddy! Uhh.. whos this.. me.. anyways.. So they feel numb..err and.. dead.. err? Fully unconscious by now just looping like a machine, If they havent already killed themselves that is. They way you think and feel literally alters the structure and functions of your brain. I think living this way for generations, its part of the genetic code now, and babies are born damaged.

People go crazy because they try to hold onto the masks and meet the expectations of the society. It gives you an illusion of choice and a false sense of freedom, thats why they say there wont be another Einstein ever again, because you are programmed to meet others expectations to be accepted by em, misery loves company. They took everything from us, destroyed us, and people still dont see. They say truth hurts, but it hurts because you hold onto lies. Truth sets you free, and anybody with atleast a little bit of common sense knows this 'civilization' is done for. They divide and conquer and enslave us, they drug us with this and that and keep us blind to our truth. Most people have no idea what really goes on in the society, and i dont really wanna bother. If you feel that state now, even for a second, you would prolly breakdown , cause your whole foundation based on lies will collapse in an instant. Its too much to handle, you will see too much. You dont really see anything now.. Like how to explain? Uhh.. If you repetedly tell yourself for a few days that you wont see the keys when you really need them in the morning, you wont see it anymore even if you are looking straight at it, you have unconsciously programmed your subconscious to filter it out. Likewise, since day one society has programmed millions and millions of conditions into you, you cant really see anything anymore. You literally see only what the big guys want you to see, and thats the major issue.
When i say you dont see anything, you might think im joking, cause you look around and see stuff. Oh boy, you have no idea how deep in the rabbithole you are, and i dont think you will feel it no matter how much i try here its just a waste. For instance, in this.. scenario you are just looking at a bunch of lines that you think you see, but you only 'imagining' your 'memories' which is just the hundreds of thousands of endless layers of programmed data in you. My point is, you cannnt even bypass this surface level programming, and it happened so many years after you formed in this form.

There are deeper levels of programming in you, on the top layer of the onion itself and a sh*tload of 'd-evolutionary' programming in you that makes the foundation of your interpretation system, which is not yours to begin with, you are not seeing on your own. People like to think they are living their lives, but they are just running these programs in a loop all the time, they just dont feel they are doing it because they are made to believe they are the programs they run and not the witnessing consciousness that process it. Basically, you are literally hooked onto a program/machine that uses you as a power source to run itself, the hook is literally on the base of your skull which ofcourse you cannot see because you are literally in deepsleep state right now, being projected through the dreaming state that feels this as the waking 'reality'.

Now all this sounds nuts to you, and i understand, but people are going to be literally 'shocked' into 'wakefullness' soon enough from the 'other end, aka superconscious' and they will 'see' the programs, and freak their sh*t out when they realize, what they felt as past and future and this and that was just a simulation of these programs, when you process it you feel you are something seperate from everything around limited in time and space when in reality, we are a single being thats cast and tortured endlessly in a prison world, and i dont wanna go on more about it like how this came to be, so many have tried to already and its pointless, its time for action and not talks.

-- A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Albert Einstein-- too late for that my dear albert, its prison-break now, you will thank them later.

A

alienkitten

Aaah... Nice things nice things .. People just wanna hear nice things.. sunshine and rainbows even when the whole world burns right in front of em.. I mean.. What you tryna do? Protect/save/help eachother by putting blindfolds? If people are not capable enough to even handle the silly little things a silly little me posts on the internet, how are they gonna handle whats out there? You need to sweat it to get strong muscles and a strong body, same goes for the mind. With this level of tolerance you aint gonna survive sh*t.. Lying to each other and yourself wont make you strong, it makes you weak. You can close your eyes all you want, but you wont even see it coming, like.. Look around and tell me wrong?

A

alienkitten

Ive not even bothered with anybody elses thread, Im just posting stuff on mine.. Under 'what i have to say'. And quite honestly i dont really care about anything i say, It gets too much inside my head sometimes and i just gotta vent some out, im not anybodys side, aliens/humans/whatever, Heck im not even on my side, Im not even sure im real anymore.. Lol.. I just have to express myself in someway and i dont wanna go in there to do that.. Tentacle thing is real.. We should have a sex-education section where we could talk about masturbation because its a healthy thing.. Its related to mental health.. Coming everyday keeps doctor away.. Now they are gonna remove this cause i said coming.. Like they dont come.. Uhh.. Even chinese government is more tolerant than this.. They might as well delete this account.. People are so serious -_-

Random tip, If you are having problems with sensitivity, eat junk food, It helps block the.. Chi.. And all.. And thereby loweres your state of consciousness, Which i dont recommend.. Can i atleast post songs i like on here? How do i know what to post and what not to.. Maybe i missed something.. Its pointless if i cannot freely express my thoughts here, i thought that was the whole point.. Of mental health thingys.. If you cant even vent, you would just.. Explode.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

ROARRR! WOMAN, LET THEM HEAR YOU ROAR!

A

alienkitten

See.. Im just saying the same thing in a lot of different ways.. Like five minus four is One and someone thinks only this One is true, if i say seven minus six is also One, they wont agree with me, they will still say only their One is the truth. Basically in our society different groups of people are blahblahblahing the same thing and judging and hating and fighting and killing each other.

Imagine two different babies red and blue, programmed in two different ways since they are born, for the sake of simplicity lets just say blue is taught the above is red and red is taught above is blue, blue is taught the below is blue and red is taught the below is red. One day they are made to meet each other and they are in the beach looking at the beautiful above and suddenly blue talks about how beautiful the red above is, and reds conditioning gets triggered and comments on how stupid that statement is. Now for their whole life they been programmed this is this and that is that, everything else is dependent on that foundation, if someone says this is not this and that is not that, and if they agree, their whole foundation will collapse, so they can only argue at each other. Red asks blue who says above is red and blue says its his mom that says red is the above and then red calls his mom nuts, now now, if someone calls your mother names what would you do? Blue goes all blue and hits red and red gets all reds and kicks blue, blue punches red and reds hits blue with a coconut in the head, In the end blue kills red and red kills blue, While saying blue is the red that is above that is the red that is below all along. You and i, We are looking at the same thing, We are made of the same thing, We are the same thing, I am you and you are me, Why make war when we could make love instead? They teach us words to 'educate' us, To divide and conquer and make us fight and kill each other so that they can feed on our dead flesh like vultures.

We are all nuts and thats the norm, When someone points this out to you, You would just call em Schizophrenic. Look at those religious freaks, they are all saying the same thing, X is called this, X is called that, X is all and only X is, Everything is X, Made of X, So do not judge and divide for you are judging and dividing yourself. Then they judge and divide and fight and kill, because red like to call the above blue and blue likes to call the above red, But Red is Blue and Blue is Red, As above, So below. You think you are any different? Lol, You are doing the same thing, "Truth" is always this or that to someone or other and they fight over it, When in reality, This is that and that is this, And they are saying the same thing and fighting for no reason, All i hear is Blah Blah Blah, If you dont even understand this? Whats the point of life?

There is no 'You' or 'Me' in this, 'Me' is 'You' and 'You' are 'Me', Its all just word play, All words are made of the same light. In the most simplistic mundane sense, Whatever you think you are is made of everything around, Billions of cells being exchanged-replaced every moment, The whole f*ucking ( you are reading it fuck anyway, Whats the fucking point? Some 'civilization', Fucking masks, Fucking lies, Lies fucking Lies and coming more lies) 'body-mind' being swapped under your nose, Every single subatomic particle in reality is going in and out of existence. You dont feel it because you keep holding onto the idea of this and that because if you dont, You will have to accept your whole life, As a lie, Everything they programmed in you, But this is no life, Living this way, Torturing yourself this way.

We are One Single Consciousness ( replace that word with whatever you want, What difference does it make?) being Conscious of itself, By interfacing with itself, Through infinite lines of energy, Literally, If you see around all you would see is lines of light that projects this whole image, Light makes everything in its own image, Light makes everything and Everything makes light, We are Light, We are Light, We are Light, Why Fight, Why fight, Why fight? We are trapped and tortured in this prison because we dont understand this fact of life, Death wont set you free, Because there is no death, Until we understand it as a Collective, That we are a Collective, We will be, Burning in Hell. There was light and there was Adam and there was Eve, Or Sally or John who cares? They were one in the light, Then came the knowledge of Two, This and That, Good and Bad, Right and Wrong, You were cast from that state of Oneness into the Hell of two, You began judging yourself, Feeling ashamed of yourself, Hating yourself, Fighting and Destroying yourself, When you read me you are not reading me, You are reading yourself, Im just a mirror that mirrors itself, This world is a mirror, Made just for you, To see yourself. When you talk to others, If you are Conscious enough, You can feel that you are talking to the voices inside your head.

A

alienkitten

When you touch something, You are not touchinh it, You are touching yourself, Feeling yourself. Its common sense? Try punching what you think is a wall and see who feels hurt? You are hearing yourself, Tasting yourself, Smelling yourself, Seeing yourself, Ever looked into someones eyes? When you think and feel, Its all happening inside yourself, All things exist within like ocean that projects itself as waves from within itself without itself, From below to above, What you feel as reality around is a projection of Consciousness that you are. Everybody hears voices, 99% are not just conscious of it. You make it all up in yourself, Its just the matter of how conscious you are of this unconscious fact.. If any of the things i say make even a little bit of sense to you, Believe me, Its the End of this world and i see it burn already its burning inside me.