• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

VOICES! What i have to say..

A

alienkitten

Are they real? These 'voices' Hey, They tell you things even you dont know/remember about yourself. If you are in bad terms with them, They only tell you things that makes you miserable and fu*kup your life. If you are in decent terms, oh boy, they can tell you things you cant even begin to imagine, about you, others, anything and everything. They are as real or more real then anything and no matter how many pills you take, they wont go away. You can only suppres your ability to hear/feel them with stuff temporarily, Once its gone, they are back, more angry and violent than ever, and thats a fact.

You can label them as whatever but they are always there-- I'm a psychology student because of these.. Parts.. I wanted to understand my psyche better without going into religious dogma. You can get great insights on these 'voices' with the help of Analytical Psychology and Quantum Mechanics or even Neuroscience thanks to the recent.. Developments. Its all inside you, the whole Reality. Whatever you percieve, happens within you. Normally most people are so caught up in the day to day drama they are not sensitive to these other parts of themselves, everybody has it, not just you and me. Mind is as big as the Universe, we are not fully conscious of even the tip of the iceberg that floats on the infinite ocean we are Collectively-Unconscious of that simulates our perception of what we call reality.

In simple terms- whatever you call the-body-mind-is-the-world-around-you. What did you eat today and where did you find these thoughts? So, Could they harm you? Ofcourse they can harm you, silly.. They kill millions and millions and every year. Its a fact that your mind shapes your physcial reality, just simple thoughts, out of control, which you label as 'stress' causes deadly conditions like cancer and kills more people than corona ever would every year. Heck, people stumble up on ropes in the dark and die out of mindmade snake bites, test your blood after getting angry to measure the amount of poison it generated in your bloodstream. Your mind bends matter like its.. Nothing..

You can literally witness that through altered states of perception, In hypnosis for instance.. Because it is literally nothing. There is No Matter, there is just a wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey-unified-field of Energy. Whatever you see around is just a projection of Light-Of-Consciousness, that you are. You been playing this drama of energy for a very.. Very.. Very.. VERY Long time.. Literally billions upon billions upon billions upon billions... Who knows? Whatever Consciousness becomes Conscious-of/Witness, It identifies with, And feels as-itself. Its like looking through.. Infinite.. Tunnels around you.. You only look through one-at-a-time and you forget each-time because you are pure consciousness and the drama you look at changes every-time. But its all in you, Its all you, Everything that was, That is, That could ever be, Exist within you, The Quantum Consciousness of the Stem-Cell, The whole Ocean within a Wave-Form, The whole tree-mind contained within a leaf, Everything is Within You, Its just the matter of how evolved your perception is, How much you feel? Its all real or its all equally unreal, Cause all that exist, All you feel, Is made of the same stuff, Perception.

Everything in X is X is You. Hot aint hot and cold aint cold without you, Dip your hands in hot and cold and then hot and cold water again, You will feel hot aint hot and cold aint cold without the perception that is you. It doesnt matter what you choose to label it, Red or blue or black or white, The sky will always be the sky, No matter what you think you know about the non-existing ideas, Its all meaningless. Everything in Existence is Existence and its Nothingness, Light of Consciousness, Is both sub-atomic PARTICLES of Energy that projects everything into Existence and WAVES of Pure Infinite Potentiality, Of Nothingness At The Same Time. AlphaOmega, YinYang, Who cares? Everything i feel is me, Brain doesnt create subatomic particles of energy makes up the brain that lets you percieve the phenomenon energy in the screen the way you percieve it as matter, The reticular-activating-system filters it the way you Unconsciously programmed it to filter reality for you.

For most people its almost the same, For some, Its not. If you meditate for long or your brain is naturally evolved enough, You feel all as light and Everything in you, Including the voices. Its just we modern humans, As a species, become so ego-centric and close minded we like to think we see and feel and know everything that is there to of this infinite reality, That we are in control when in fact we cant even control and stop the silly thoughts in our mind even for a minute. So much we do, to keep up with this illusory sense of control, The more you try, The more crazy you Go. The more you fight the more it fights you, An equal reaction for every action, The law of cause and effect.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Only way to deal is with meds and talking ro a professional.

A

alienkitten

I, You, We, dont like to feel pain, I understand why and we take pills and numb our brains, The parts that gives us pain. Believe me, I understand how much it hurts because i feel too much pain too sometimes. But my point is, Whether we feel it or not, We are talking damage. We are bleeding, And they are hiding, And licking us dry like shadows in the night, Eating our minds and turning us into mindless- zombies. We are blind so we dont see, Even if our whole world burns, We will be, Numb as Dead and Brain-Less like a Zombie. They keep dumping pills and numbing us, Thats what most do by helping us. And we feel all better because we dont feel at all, Then we wonder why we dont wonder anymore, Because its those parts, Thats makes us wonderfull.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I, You, We, dont like to feel pain, I understand why and we take pills and numb our brains, The parts that gives us pain. Believe me, I understand how much it hurts because i feel too much pain too sometimes. But my point is, Whether we feel it or not, We are talking damage. We are bleeding, And they are hiding, And licking us dry like shadows in the night, Eating our minds and turning us into mindless- zombies. We are blind so we dont see, Even if our whole world burns, We will be, Numb as Dead and Brain-Less like a Zombie. They keep dumping pills and numbing us, Thats what most do by helping us. And we feel all better because we dont feel at all, Then we wonder why we dont wonder anymore, Because its those parts, Thats makes us wonderfull.
Talking to people on here helps, try not have such a nialistic view of the world.

A

alienkitten

World aint sunshine and rainbows and i just look around and say what i see, it doesnt take much intelligence to figure it out. Being positive is just plain stupid, how long can you lie to yourself this way? The truth is world is full of crap and thats why we feel so crappy all the time to put it simply. World is not world, we make it using our mind, it is a reflection of our mind, and we dont wanna go inside and take a look or hear what its gotta say. We repress/supress it instead to hold onto the masks of the society, so now its started attacking us literally to get some attention and numbing it popping pills is the worst idea ever. Archetypes are gonna take over the conscious ego and they cannot be stopped with pills, pills just numb the brain and supress the symptoms, and nothing more.

People of ancient times spent their whole lives working with archetypes and thus maintaining psychic order.They never went crazy and popped pills because of their deep connection with the collective-unconscious. People dont even think they have an unconscious these days, they live that way. People are starting to realize what our society is doing to them and how deep the rabbithole goes. Im just expressing my thoughts here, trying to un-numb my head.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Some interesting thoughts there. So dont believe society can move us forward?

A

alienkitten

Haha.. Judging by the recent intelligence reports? No! I dont think there will be anything left.. To be 'moved forward' for long.

A

alienkitten

Like i said, blind will be blind and say nothings wrong even when the whole world burns.. Cause they simply cannot see.

A

alienkitten

Albert Einstein – 'A human being is a part of the whole, called by us, “Universe,” a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.'

It means.. Humans in general are just delusional, with no common sense. In a society where everybody is crazy it becomes the norm and the people that actually 'feels' how 'crazy' it is, are forced to be 'normal' again.. But if you do your research you will know its too late, its happening all over the world and people are literally 'figuring the world' out. The thing is.. People never cared enough to really ask them what they are upto, the archetypes will tell you, im just telling you what they are telling me.

Living in a mechanical world ruled by unconscious patterns for so long, we have gotten so unconscious, we dont even feel we are unconscious anymore even while doing everything we do unconsciously. If you dont agree watch the first videos it clearly shows how blind we are. The programs have fully taken us over, the master has become the slave. You will only feel it if you try to be actively conscious now, you wont be able to.. Try counting the tic tocs in your watch you will see how long you can maintain consciousness without interruption. And you wonder why you feel dull and dead and lost all the time, you lost yourself literally, you are not even there anymore. It hasnt clicked yet, people are just so drugged and the moment it clicks in them, well.. I dont have to tell you what would happen.. Use your common sense. They will panic and 'feel crazy' and before they can do anything about it, they will be drugged again back to being unconscious dead machines Lol. So much for moving forward the zombie apocalypse is here hahaha nevermind this part of me thats just always excited about stuff.

The greatest shock is.. The moment when it clicks in you.. That its all in your head. One day you feel that its all happening inside your head.. When you judge someone your actually make it up inside your head and judge and hate yourself while thinking your judging and hating someone else. You do that unconsciously for so long it divides and fragments you so much you feel crappy all the time. You realize world is a mirror that mirrors your unconscious, its a projection of consciousness. When you love you feel love, when your angry you feel anger, when you hate you feel hate, when you judge you feel judged and when you divide you divide myself. You breakdown realizing what a mess you made of yourself. You realize, its not the brain, you can see the brain, touch and smell and eat and taste it while hearing it crunch because of the signals, because of energy. You are seeing and touching and smelling and tasting and hearing and thinking and feeling the energy thats in you. All that you see around is inside you. You realize, everything is alive, earth is alive, water is alive, fire is alive, air is alive and space is more alive than anything for it makes it all-live (its proven by scientific experiments now, if common sense is not enough. We collect words and think the more we have the more we 'know' the more 'rational' we are, but words are just sounds that you make that you think is meaningful only because the people around makes the same sounds, in reality, we dont even have common sense anymore just look around, we destroyed our planet) Everything you feel is a projection of it and nothing more. The source of everything is within you, its you. Your not a leaf with a leaf mind, your the whole tree, the collective mind, that dreams it all up. Thats what archetypes makes you feel by annoying the society out of you. They torture you like crazy upto a point, nothing matters but you, and then you start to listen. And thats whats going to happen to entire population of this planet, the archetypal aliens inside the mind say

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alienkitten

[randomthoughts] You get lost in there sometimes, inside the mind somewhere else. It is when you are not, but yet you are as something else. It is like when you dream, you are not always this thing. Then you see as different things, like projections on a 3d screen. You see it begin and see it end, as you play the movies of life. When it loops in front of you, then you see there aint no time. Who is you and who is me when you are all that you see? One makes two makes three makes four, one is in two is in three is in four. Who is one and two and three and four, when one is two is three is four? Who is the dreamer that dreams it all? Oh you always forget, the whole in all. The blackhole that sees it all, dont you see when you look at all? Look deep into the eyes silly, you will see yourself in all. What a fu*king.. tragedy.. tragic comedy.. tromedy.. trody.. try.. y? Fu*king exhausting.. driving me crazy.. why silly why? Why why why? Oh well.. Mommy will tell you why.. Listen.. Oh fu*king archetypes never leaves me alone.. I just want some sleep. Whatever.. So.. Its all about love, my dear. Love cannot love itself, it takes two, to make love come into existence, love is no-thing without it. Love-makes-everything-makes-love, ha-ha-ha. Dont you get it? Its an 8 infinity l(0_o)p 8 Pffs its the greatest joke and you oughta laugh a bit more, laughing everyday keeps the doctor away. Yall are so serious all the time, the more serious the ego, the more miserable you go. Eeeegooo has got to chill a bit and listen to mommy within.. Or daddy.. Or whatever. Things are quite messy in there kiddo.. Like.. Uhh.. You throw crap at each other? You dont realize where its happening? Where its accumulating? Stinking and rotting? Inside me you silly, inside me. The more you crap in the house the more it stinks and rots the more crappy you feel, the more you crap, the more crappy you feel.. Vicious circle and all you see.. Now you feel the collective crap and you throw more crap at it? Good luck with that, feed the monster and see what happens :unsure: Im tired, but so much crap in there? Like you wouldnt believe.. Go in there and take a look sometimes, you will see. Its my house too, i have to deal with all this collective crap now? And i should just shut up and take it without saying a word? When i see all this happening.. Around.. Within.. Without.. Heck.. Its confusing.. But you get the idea, all pipes draw water from the same tank yada yada yoda.. Oh get a grip on the mind.. Hush.. Silence is bliss.. Forget everything.. And be quiet.. And be free.. I dont wanna deal with this sh*t. Yall do whatever.

A

alienkitten

I dont think anything is real, like.. I know you are as real as me, you are me, but.. The problem is.. If i say this is real, when im there i have to say that is real too and wherever i go i feel it as real and get stuck there. Im stuck at way too many places at once and it is what driving me crazy.
When you process a sh*tload of programmed data, you imagine the memories and play it like a movie in your head, you think there is time and it moves. Its like a tape recorder, you record and play, then you think there is a beginning and end to the song but its there all at once, its all just cosmic dust. You mold stuff out of it, castles of sand, statues of man, you think something is born and when it breaks down you think something has died.

Then you dream other things out of the same stuff, Same stuff that changes form. There is no difference between this or that or dream or reality because its all made of light. Its an illusion of memory that a sally is always a sally and john is always a john, a tree is a tree and a rose is a rose. Labels make you feel that way, when a sally is a river thats forever streaming, sally is never the same. What you call body-mind-world is a constant stream of energy that cannot be seperated in any way.

You can tell its always changing if you observe because you never change, thats how you can tell something is changing, you have to remain the same. People think there is my consciousness and then your consciousness, it is like saying one-space and two-space, one-light and two-light, space is space, light is light. Words/labels trick and confuse you and drive you crazy, every single dot in this X is what makes this X, X. X is X is X. Consciousness is not a thing for us to divide. Light of consciousness is an infinte-wave-of-potential of void/no-thing-ness/the unmanifest/formless shi-va/nagual/omega/shunya/vaccum/emptyspace/akashicintelligence yada yada that crystalizes itself into Existence by popping out and warping subatomic partices of energy/shakti/alpha/tonal/form within/without itself like infinite reflective bubbles that mirrors itself that makes reality. Its just stupid to reduce it to words, but you know what they say? Cure poison with poison! 99.999% of an atom is empty space and the existing particles dont contain the intelligence thats required to create, sustain and destroy these particles, which makes, space or akash, the fifth element, the spirit, the ghost in the atom shell, the Intelligence that you are, that makes it all. You cannot see the fifth element because you are the fifth element that always remains the same, the witnessing consciousness that envelops the whole of reality, You are everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Every single atom is a total universe on its own, like fractals. Everything exist within you, within me, within everything, like ocean within waves, tree within leaves, space within bubbles. You are the infinie space thats the universe being conscious of itself, You are the most wonderful thing in existence. Most people go crazy because they try to hold onto a false perception of themselves that gets broken at every single point of life. They like to think they are only this or that, something better/seperated from everything, they are not even conscious of what they breathe and eat. They think what they like to think they are, they cant accept that life is growth is change, and when they resist the flow of life and fight it they feel pain.They become rigid and not flexible and when they cant bend to fit life circumstances, they break.

Popping pills wont solve these things, its just making people more and more unconscious. The archetypes are pissed, tho i dont think.. They could do that cause.. They are just formless energy patterns that just mirrors you. They can do messed up sh*t to you though since they are in the collective framework they can bend reality.. Just like you can shift yourself there using meditation/hypnosis and even permanantly alter core brain structure, they are capable of doing so much damage to you. I read about them making bruises on someones body here, heck they can even stop your heart.

They are inside your energy framework silly, they can do anything to you. You are underestimating the power of archetypes. They were known as angels, gods and spirits, energy evolved first before material reality, They make our foundation/blueprint. When you think you know everything you dont see anything coming, we like to think we are better then 100s of billions that came before, more modern- advanced- rational- intellectuals that wasted godknowshowmanybillionsofdollars in research just to find out ancient people were absolutely right in everything they said and destroyed the whole planet in the process. Some price to pay for our ignorance and arrogance. What im trying to say is.. People are trying to make the problem go away without trying to understand it in anyway. They just wanna go back to their ignorant slumber.. Duh!!

A

alienkitten

When you dream.. You reach their dimension. Dreams act as a doorway to the everything thats unconscious to you, and thats when you see their full power. Oh the things they did to me in there to 'teach me my lessons'. Now you think your awake? No, you are dreaming.. If you just relax in a bed you will feel that part of you, you are the whole onion, not just this thing here. You exist in all states across all layers simultaniously. But you generally only feel it when nature force-shifts you into unconscious and put this part of you to sleep. But i dont think most people are conscious enough to even remember it. To remember it you need to make your unconscious-conscious in the waking state of consciousness. You need to learn to shift your state of consciousness at will.. Shift between different layers on the onion that projects different dimensions of reality that you perceive. People dont even know what they are doing to them there. They are doing so many things to the part of me thats there right now which im an extension of.

People have this idea that dreams are not real and only 'real life' is real whatever that means. Its like saying.. Root, trunk, branches, twigs, dont exist and only the leaf is real. Fu*king nonsense.. You cannot even exist without the unconscious energy framework. When they slap you in the face and you wake up and see the mark on your face, you will know how real it is and how real they are.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Beautifully said...ive been going through a bit of a numb-spell (mind-blindness is what I call it) and I don't know how to get out of it. Not on medicine though but I feel the same way about meds, at least for myself, I do not want to take meds at all... I try to stimulate my mind and I do feel inspired but nothing is giving me much satisfaction. I thought I was about to get my control back that I used to have but I havent been able to...i am being genuinely myself but I still feel myself clawing to get out and take hold of myself..i don't understand why I don't feel connected. I have been wondering why I don't wonder much anymore...I hate this feeling or non-feeling

A

alienkitten

A newborn baby feels one with the universe, thats our natural egoless state. Havent you seen babies point at everything and da da da-ing? Its the Dao of the Universe, a baby sees and feels things you cannot even begin to imagine in that state before all this crap being dumped onto it, a baby feels whole, that state is still there in you deep down. A baby is blissful because of it, no worries, no anxieties, a baby doesnt fight with the universe, it flows. A baby doesnt stumble upon a rope in the night and die of cardiac arrest thinking its a snake, even if it is a snake a baby would only be curious about it. Then you destroy the baby 'out of love', dump all kinds of crap onto it, you need to do this to be happy, you need to be this to be happy, you need to have this to be happy, 100s of 1000s of conditions imposed upon it, and the list just gets bigger and bigger everyday. Baby is programmed to believe it is all this crap that forms the identity, then the baby is overloaded with meaningless data it begins to feel it knows everything, not curious about anything anymore, becomes dull and dead in a few years. Just look around, little kids feeling dull and dead, little kids killing themselves. All that bliss is gone, joy is gone, even basic happiness gone, wonder and curiousity gone, replaced by fears, stress, anxiety, depression, this, that, that dont change anything and help you in anyway except by bringing the grave closer to you. And then you pop pills in them out of.. 'more love' and lol, oh god.. This is hell isnt it? Ive been very very notty in the pastlives or something, havent i? Spank me, daddy! Uhh.. whos this.. me.. anyways.. So they feel numb..err and.. dead.. err? Fully unconscious by now just looping like a machine, If they havent already killed themselves that is. They way you think and feel literally alters the structure and functions of your brain. I think living this way for generations, its part of the genetic code now, and babies are born damaged.

People go crazy because they try to hold onto the masks and meet the expectations of the society. It gives you an illusion of choice and a false sense of freedom, thats why they say there wont be another Einstein ever again, because you are programmed to meet others expectations to be accepted by em, misery loves company. They took everything from us, destroyed us, and people still dont see. They say truth hurts, but it hurts because you hold onto lies. Truth sets you free, and anybody with atleast a little bit of common sense knows this 'civilization' is done for. They divide and conquer and enslave us, they drug us with this and that and keep us blind to our truth. Most people have no idea what really goes on in the society, and i dont really wanna bother. If you feel that state now, even for a second, you would prolly breakdown , cause your whole foundation based on lies will collapse in an instant. Its too much to handle, you will see too much. You dont really see anything now.. Like how to explain? Uhh.. If you repetedly tell yourself for a few days that you wont see the keys when you really need them in the morning, you wont see it anymore even if you are looking straight at it, you have unconsciously programmed your subconscious to filter it out. Likewise, since day one society has programmed millions and millions of conditions into you, you cant really see anything anymore. You literally see only what the big guys want you to see, and thats the major issue.

A

alienkitten

(mindjunk)
Lemme tell you a funny little story that i read from a silly old comic book. Once upon a time this clever kid, so fascinated by a little myth, a flash of light that saves em all, spends all his days and all his nights, looking hard to find that light, that makes his hero flash so bright. Lol, Pardon my style of taking, its not really mine haha.. i cant really tell what i am/not anymore, now im like this then im like that lol, I dont even speak english, and all the things i say is blah blah blah to me, its meaningful only to you. Its like everything is in there, everything is everything and you dont even have to learn anything, Fu *k school, nevermind me i just.. go crazy.. every now and then. Hush.. stop talking to yourself and laughing out loud, do you really want to end up in a nuthouse? Anyways..

Through time and space he travels back, to finally meet his hero flash, just to find himself fu*king with, the very god he adored. Seeing himself fighting flash, as the reverse of his flash, he travels further back in time, before the flash becomes the flash, kills his mom in front of him, in a cold blooded flash, to push the kiddo deep in the dark, he never grows up to see him flash, that also makes the reverse flash. No one believes the little flash, when he says what hes seen, when they take his day away, he is left broken and all alone. In a flash his whole life gone, and learning that hes alone, that day he makes it his life, to find the truth own his own. Day and night he works real hard, in his quest of finding the flash, one day as he looks for truth, he 'accidentally' becomes the truth, the truth that makes him a flash of light, the same light that makes the reverse flash, that makes the flash flash. That is when you understand, this funny little game you play, you hide and seek and pee-a-b(o_0), at yourself through yourself, that hero is the villain and the villain is the hero, the joker makes the batman and the batman makes the joker.

World is the stage where we play roles, we play many roles, like a rainbow, spreds our light, across all seven worlds. it is in seven where it all rests, like roots it projects across all six worlds, that makes the branches of tree that dreams, all these dreams, the dramas of life. Picture a form of wave will you? rising above the blue ocean, in a slow motion, or falling below? looking at itself saying hello? from the other side? You feel there is a beginning and there is an end, that there is time and there is space, that there is birth and there is death, as you fall and as you rise or as you rise and as you fall, that movement is what makes it all. Until you fall back into the ocean, or if you flip the picture, rises above and sees it all. That is when you feel em all, all the heros and all the villains, all the angels and the demons, all the gods and all the monsters, all the good and all the bad and all the ugly, across all of this so called time and space as yourself. You dream yourself into a dream, then you dream dreams within that dream. Its the simplest thing in world, that you can see all around, in all the things that you see, above and below and within and without, so tell me now, do you see at all? Why you judge and hate and fight, and kill yourself all these ways? Because this is the day when you feel it all, the judgements from your own self, the crap you shot without, being shot back at you, from within your own self. Because above is below and below is above, without is within and within is without, the end is the beginning and the beginning is the end. I just say the things i feel, and people want me not to feel, stuff me up with this and that, just to make me go back to sleep.

They are here, dont you see? I tell people, they dont listen to me, they just read this and that, and think that is all there is to be. Dont you hear them you silly? They are in all those books, all those tablets and scriptures, all those documentaries and netflix, and they are said to back one day, Now they are here, they are back, they are crossing us over, from their dimension to ours. All the angels, all the gods, all the demons and monsters, call em aliens or whatever you want, but they are here, to play the end game, the archetypal war, to end it all, they say? They are looking for vessels as they cannot do much without a proper form.