• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices that won't go away?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Thanks for the information really useful..
Since giving up smoking the voices have backed off a bit but are still there in the background x
I’m happy to hear. I’m sure your team and counselor were happy too. I quite smoking several times and it’s always gone successfully so I’m happy with myself. I just don’t seem to want to part wit my new vape pen. I got it to take pressures off of smoking. Thank you for the share. :hug1:

mandy125

mandy125

I'm also using vape pens mines a smok stick seems to be doing the trick although fourth day in and it s attached to my face lol :thanks: x

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I'm also using vape pens mines a smok stick seems to be doing the trick although fourth day in and it s attached to my face lol :thanks: x
Mine keeps breaking I’ve gone through 4 of them but no cigarettes yet.

mandy125

mandy125

mine always break? I'm not sure why over usage probably.. I've not smoked but iam getting a sore throat x

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

mine always break? I'm not sure why over usage probably.. I've not smoked but iam getting a sore throat x
I think mines for the holidays gifting. I just got package in the mail. I’m back at my apt in center of town. Pm if you wanna chat a little.