• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices that won't go away?

one light

one light

Also anyone battling with the voices issues are lowering their 'human energy vibrations', because of fear and discomfort, so you have to work hard to push through all that, research and raise the vibes higher, this is my opinion with all ive researched over the years...

Hello513

Hello513

Also anyone battling with the voices issues are lowering their 'human energy vibrations', because of fear and discomfort, so you have to work hard to push through all that, research and raise the vibes higher, this is my opinion with all ive researched over the years...
To each their own I suppose, but what worked for me was hard skeptisicm. Demanding proof the voices were real, and testing them to see if they were. I found no evidence they were real, and much they were not.

As well as forcing them to say things I wanted them to say. Typically I would force them to mock themselves.

This is what worked for me to get rid of them.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

This is right on! I wish I was able to express it the way you put it. I know it’s overly talked about but depression is just as bad as hearing voices. I guess.. both can lead to suicide and demonic thoughts. Not a good thing.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

To each their own I suppose, but what worked for me was hard skeptisicm. Demanding proof the voices were real, and testing them to see if they were. I found no evidence they were real, and much they were not.

As well as forcing them to say things I wanted them to say. Typically I would force them to mock themselves.

This is what worked for me to get rid of them.
I recently struggled with such mantras when dealing with low frequency voices. Where as in...the floor creaks and you almost hear a lost soul come out of the boards. It’s like you’re never really alone when your hearing stuff like this. Maybe for entertainment value, test different sound frequencies to see if any are more recognized or louder than other sounds.

As for seeing stuff (hallucinations or delusions) that comes with voices sometimes.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Thinking out loud... again. Putting voices on mute for now. Electric candle on timer. Listening to the rain. Peaceful retreat like feeling. Meditation 🧘‍♀️

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

List my goals

*be mindful (more then my voices)

*stay illusionist (don’t let the voices trick you)

* think of positive things like past success over voices

* be grateful for time less spent listening to voices

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I’m more then my voices. I’m more then my simple choices.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Voices were loud today but my eye sight was clearer. Hard to explain but it was pretty. I think some of my positive voices are settling in.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Why? You been up late for tonight?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

tips I’ve learned

-stay active
-be open minded (less arguements)
-be positive
-be helpful
-be there! (Present in mind and body)
-look towards the future
-laugh more
-share responsibly with loved ones

Online quick guides

1604857424932.png
1604857476318.png

mandy125

mandy125

Thanks for the information really useful..
Since giving up smoking the voices have backed off a bit but are still there in the background x