• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices that won't go away?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

No voices today! Spending time outside. Everything is perfect.

N

natalie

Hi Scapes,

I would agree that if you can manage not to obtain your anxiety medication, then it will be better.

Unfortunately, I need to take mine on a daily basis two capsules spaced out twice daily, owing that I can very easily become f rom external factors outside of home, easily very anxious, and very quick.

I'm glad you are well, and that you do haven't had any voices, I'm pleased.

Best regards,

Have a good week,

I hope you have had a good vacation.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Trying to be quiet since the voices are softer. I feel as tho I can make it today. Without any disturbances. Sometimes theres nothing left to do but to be quiet. 🌅

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

No voices all this week. I think my attempts are starting to work, and I feel at ease mentally. The feeling of my work paying off seems to be enlightening. I think stopping my anti-anxiety medication was the main reason that these voices have subsided. For now I’m going to bask in my accomplishments until I don’t feel well again. And then I will take the next battle. Onward!

N

natalie

I would contact your pdoc, or GP, and let them know, about you stopping anti anxiety med, this can be harmful, if you withdrawl suddenly o r too quick. And also is advisable to inform them of your new method of meds revised.

I had wondered how you were doing.

Best regards.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I would contact your pdoc, or GP, and let them know, about you stopping anti anxiety med, this can be harmful, if you withdrawl suddenly o r too quick. And also is advisable to inform them of your new method of meds revised.

I had wondered how you were doing.

Best regards.
They are the ones that stopped it Natalie. We were in agreement. My body def aches tho. I think I need medical medication. I made appointment for tomorrow with medical doctors.

EdEd

EdEd

They are the ones that stopped it Natalie. We were in agreement. My body def aches tho. I think I need medical medication. I made appointment for tomorrow with medical doctors.
Hopefully things work out your way. :)

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Hopefully things work out your way. :)
Thanks Ed! Ive been going through A mess of medical stuff. I’m hoping I feel better soon. I could list the symptoms but feel it would be inappropriate here. *wink

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Voices are persistent that my knees are going to cave from making poor choices. Things can be better for heavens sake I’m real and they are not. Not real not real not real. Darn it! :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Good one! I left my meds outta the box and now I don’t have them for the night.

I might have a spare.

🤔