• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices that won't go away?

N

natalie

Hi Scapes,

I am just touching base, how are you feeling voices wise, how are you doing now via your re - adjusted medications?

I'm alright very well, took my under control med for my voices problems, today not long ago in fact.

Best regards,

Natalie

R

Rabbit777

Meds aren’t working but they help me to sleep easier. Voices still. Wet much here there’s a new one hope they leave before them become permanent

N

natalie

Hi Scapes1986,

I am touching base, just to catch up and to check how you are feeling/doing. Also had you sought help meds wise for the voices?

I do hope that you are better now.

Best regards.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I dont know where to start. I change my therapy routine. I feel better posting about this later. Not really mad just needed a break.

Scapes

N

natalie

Hi Scapes1986,

Yes, I can understand about needing a break, whether if it is just f rom mhf, and or my volunteering work ad hoc tasks in the charitible sector, and I do realise, we all haave been goin g through lockdown, coming out of lockdown though, in my religious charitible sector though, we still just haven't returned back in, and so that I could help, I am always monitoring, my email account just in case.

Whenever you feel ready for posting regarding your change of therapy routine, no rush.

Natalie.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I'm no longer on my prns for anxiety and I've been on vacation so anxiety isnt an issue. But I feel less comfortable going back home. I dont know why, I just dont want the voices to return like before. Any suggestions?

<3

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I have pleasant voices starting my day off today. Hopefully they will remain positive.
..smiles..

EdEd

EdEd

Hopefully your voices conduct themselves the way you see fit.

N

natalie

Hi Scapes,

I apologise profusely I couldn't post this earlier, I hadn't been well i am better now t hough.

No no, not mental health thankfully not.

I was just revised thinking, how about sheltered accomodation? That might be an idea?

Only you would have to check and research sheltered accomdation first before jumping so to speak into the deep end, and then you could have problems, just an idea.

Best regards.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Hi Scapes,

I apologise profusely I couldn't post this earlier, I hadn't been well i am better now t hough.

No no, not mental health thankfully not.

I was just revised thinking, how about sheltered accomodation? That might be an idea?

Only you would have to check and research sheltered accomdation first before jumping so to speak into the deep end, and then you could have problems, just an idea.

Best regards.
Shelter accommodations? What does this mean? Thank you for the reply.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Hopefully your voices conduct themselves the way you see fit.
They behaved themselves half of the day. Now I'm laying down filtering through old memories and successes trying to fight back. I hate feeling guilty.

N

natalie

Hi Scapes,

I can now reply to your question, I have gained an answer now;

Sheltered accomodation, can or tend to be blocks of flats, where residents may have mental health, or who are elderly have physcial health requirements, and there is a Manager on duty, in the daytime, not too sure about nighttime managers, some people might have a alarm button on a chain on them, so if they have a mental health problem in a serious way, of if a physical health elderly becomes very ill, they can then press that, and the right suitable emergancy services, can then assist them, and get them to hospital if need arises.

It's if you will a bit like independant living, senarios.

I hope this will be of help.

Best regards,

Natalie.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Hi Scapes,

I can now reply to your question, I have gained an answer now;

Sheltered accomodation, can or tend to be blocks of flats, where residents may have mental health, or who are elderly have physcial health requirements, and there is a Manager on duty, in the daytime, not too sure about nighttime managers, some people might have a alarm button on a chain on them, so if they have a mental health problem in a serious way, of if a physical health elderly becomes very ill, they can then press that, and the right suitable emergancy services, can then assist them, and get them to hospital if need arises.

It's if you will a bit like independant living, senarios.

I hope this will be of help.

Best regards,

Natalie.
I live in my apt for 6 years now. A group home is not an option for me, but thank you for the suggestion. I feel tons better since changing my routine. I changed a large part of it and it's working. My whole body feels like its lifting. So wonderful.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

No voices today, just some unwanted paranoia. I'm home from a week long vacation and feel somewhat better? I just don't know if my future feels positive. I wish I could see into my own future and prevent mistakes and outbursts. I'm missing my anti anxiety medication, but it's for the best.

Scapes