• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Voices that won't go away?

S

SugarMountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know what you are staying ☺ they were at some period Kind and managable if I played the game of any Kind with them, since I refused, I wanted to have my life back.. They got sometimes worse, sometimes as you say 'demonic'. These past weeks they scream and shout, and I would call it a 'just keep it together and please do not lose it because of them, they are just something that cannot really hurt you in any way other,
This is a real abuse for anyone having non Positive voices but I try to think that it makes me stronger aldough it makes me weak if that makes sense.
When it is really hard, when they are with me allll day long, or really loud, I have earplugs.

But I guess the real help comes from accurate meds, talking about it and trying not to get to you. Having problems with meds part, but as a lot of people suggested it is a real help for some people.

P. S. Talking with the voices does not help me, there is a twisted logic to them so I get even worse, for me it is like talking with a person that does not speak my language, does not think like me, has no reason, no Positive emotion, a lot of anger and is almost like a child so you cant really be rude to it. Hahahha impossible situation so I ignore it.

I wish you a lot of patience with yourself and good treatment. Take care ☺❤

S

SugarMountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We treat people with as musch understanding as possible, but voices I really Dont get how to approach it.. It is not a person, so I hope someone writes a manual one day with tips and tricks how to 'Be in peace with them

N

natalie

Hi Scapes,

I hope you have slightly improved, and remembered to take your required dose? How are you today now feeling, slightly better I hope?

Take good care.

Natalie in London.

K

karl7

I have this persistent voices that seem to just tell me to do things or is that they know things about me. It's nothing dangerous but kind of threatening in the Manner. I would like to know what I should tell these voices because I haven't experienced this in a long time. I used to have voices that were very thoughtful and pleasant and now I have voices that are demonic? Should I play around with the idea of changing my therapy routine? And if one of these voices to become permanent in my life how do I make it positive?
voices are a pain in the as*.....what anti psychotics are you on....if youre on none i would strongly recommend them

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

voices are a pain in the as*.....what anti psychotics are you on....if youre on none i would strongly recommend them
Vraylar... I'm looking up side effects now. I think I need a new anti anxiety. I'm on vistaril. I wasn't happy from the start of these and it's been a few months. But I thought I'd tough it out. I have schioaffective disorder and bipolar. But a lot of anxiety as well.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Hi Scapes,

I hope you have slightly improved, and remembered to take your required dose? How are you today now feeling, slightly better I hope?

Take good care.

Natalie in London.
Better... but I'm dipping again. It's like I cant express my feeling right. I'm looking into a med change.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

We treat people with as musch understanding as possible, but voices I really Dont get how to approach it.. It is not a person, so I hope someone writes a manual one day with tips and tricks how to 'Be in peace with them
I want to rip them apart right now. But I cant meh... maybe I'll watch tv today, a good movie will come on.

N

natalie

Hi Scapes1986,

I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better, i agree, I would look into the meds as well. I would request from your doctor, a medication review request check, they assesss you rmeds, and enquire maybe how you are doing on them, now, that should then be your cue, to then update your situation regarding the heard voices.

Keep posting and update as and when you are able to.

Take care.

Natalie in London.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I'm thinking of my medication. I'm tired. This needs to stop. My mind is just the start if this keeps going. How do some of you deal? So difficult. I feel like I'm not strong enough. New medication better work but I don't want to pick one out. I'm watching horse racing and my mind feels reckless. I'm going to put on my holistic lamp and try to play guitar. Maybe I'll think about taking my medication.

🎳🎳🎳🎳

Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda

:hug:
Hope you're feeling much better. For now try finding healthy ways to help you. You can even try watching a new show or movie. I hope you find medication that helps you. Good luck.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

:hug:
Hope you're feeling much better. For now try finding healthy ways to help you. You can even try watching a new show or movie. I hope you find medication that helps you. Good luck.
I just hope my mind can settle down. I get excited a lot. And then get some paranoia. I do feel better. I'm going to take medication. I'll take my prn too. Hope it works.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I'm not having trouble anymore. I got my medication adjusted. I feel much better. I was being silly. I feel like I can last months now. I feel stable and well. All things that come to me will be positive now. I can feel my spirit lifting.

Thank you for calming me down

N

natalie

Hi Scapes,

Posiitive news, well done on getting your meds adjusted. I am now very glad that you are so much better.

Take care,

Best wishes,

Natalie

London UK.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Feeling quite. Not my usual when sleeping. I need to fall asleep better. Wanting more positivity. I think my plants need to be watered. I'm so exhausted from sleeping with this problem.

I bought up all my space, I bought up all my time, I bought up all my feelings.

Maybe the voices will retreat and go away. They're talking about ending it all again. I tell them to shut up cause they don't know what they're doing. They are lost in the wind. This makes them angry and they always blame me. Blame is a horrible word. It's all faded and torn. I hope I find some relief in art today.

N

natalie

Hi Scapes,

Could I advise that you might wish to get back to your doctors handling your care, and explain that you can't sleep properly. They might be able to assist you in this respect.

Best regards,

Natalie.