Voices seem to be telepathic

A

Arthepy

Voices say they are telepathic

I have been looking for anyone experiencing telepathic bullying as I also hear 4 voices who say they are telepathic. At first I could not work out where the voices were coming from and thought they were outside but they were always commenting on my activities and in the end they started to speak directly to me about things I had done and thought in my head and how it impacted on them. They became progressively hostile and bullying and this has been going on for 2 years now. I can't do anything to help them despite their demands that I go through it and become suicidal. Telepathic people are not something I would ever have dreamt of and I think my reality testing is good in other areas of my life. My voices also told me a lot of things like I couldn't watch television because it would be too much information for them to handle which they later said was untrue. They also tried to make me believe they were jumping from buildings and going to kill themselves, which was really distressing.

In my case...it seems the telepathic people were affected by something I did and the intrusive thoughts I was having...so we need to bring this to light one day and find a better way of protecting telepathic people and also stopping bullying of this kind. If anyone else has had any experiences like these please share and please message me if I can be of any help.

Is anyone here truly telepathic? does anyone know why this is happening and what I should do? am I responsible for what they say I am responsible for?

S

Splodge

It's a challenge, sometimes voices are like this. They say they want you dead etc. Thought entities they sometimes call themselves once you get to know them. It is possible to bring them round, to have them on your side. Helps if you can remember your mission - the reason why you chose this life.

Kerome

Kerome

Basically don't believe them - voices can talk an awful lot of rubbish, and you have to build up a thick skin when dealing with them. There are some good sticky threads on the hearing voices forum.

S

Splodge

So you can either refuse to work with them, put yourself in limbo and rely on meds, or you can become a medium. Both avenues are weird, and hard work, one has a stalemate outcome if you ask me, the other offers a chance for personal development. But, neither path really has a "normal" outcome. Unless your voices decide to give up on you, some do. Also it is possible to get them to leave, I have taken the thought entities of others, seems to be rare though. I don't mind you asking them if they want to pay me a visit.

N

Nicola398

I had voices I called telepathic. I called them telepathic because they were the voices of people I had met and been friends with.Other voices i identified as spirit voices from the other side. One of my telepathic voices was trying to get me to change my will in his favor and then kill myself. I thought telepathy was a good power to have and I often met others who could read my mind and I could read theirs without using my vocal cords. I did start hearing things in another reality though and meeting people with powers of witchcraft and being able to turn radios on with just my mental energy.I got exhausted in the end trying to live in two different realities and didn't know if the telepathic world was really me reading other's thoughts or partly me projecting mine own thoughts out there and those thoughts being echoed back to me in the tone of someone's voice that I knew.The people whose voices they were lived far away from me and I'd lost touch with them so couldn't confirm with them if they were communicating with me in that way. I knew though telepathy was real because me and my sister have picked up each others thoughts telepathically before now.What happened was the voices became overwhelming and took me into delusions and psychosis, the voices weren't telling the truth or were out of touch with reality, others could read my mind and were trying to gain political powers using my knowledge of political strategy and other such thoughts.I just got confused and realized the voices were making me ill. So I agreed to take an anti-psychotic medication which switched off my telepathic powers. I felt much more comfortable that way and it meant my mind was my own again and I swore I would only talk to others from then on with my vocal voice and if they were in the same room unless I was using the computer or a cellphone.All in all telepathic voices are not to be trusted, there is little way of confirming the identity of the voice and they are often bad or trying to hurt you so I advise if you can switch them off to do so_Obviously there are psychics and mediums who claim to know better what to do with telepathic communications and their ability to read minds but still they cannot all be trusted, basically you can never know a voice is whom it says it is. That is my experience. I hope it helps you to know my experience. All the best. The medication I am on I have been on for 9 years without side-effects, it is called Amisulpride.I am on 200mg a day.:hug:
NicolaX

Last edited:
W

wellness

Hi Arthepy,
Well I am quite amused that you should take it seriously the claim that the "Voices" are making that they are Telephatic !! ... remember that the "Voices" or "Auditory Hallucinators" if you will in scientific terms ... are manifestations of your psychiatric affliction ... which in effect is and don't get offended a certain form of insanity ... so these "Voices" are instruments of insanity !! ... what do these "Voices" do or are expected to do ... cause you to exhibit symptoms of madness ! ... so it would be oxymoronic when they make a delusionally grandiose claim such as being "Telephatic" ...
So no worries ... if it is a claim made by the "Voices" just IGNORE it ... just classify anything and everything that the "Voices" are saying or rambling off as an "Auditory Hallucination" and forget about it !!
Cheerio !

Kerome

Kerome

I think anyone who hears voices goes looking for explanations, and telepathy is an obvious candidate for hearing voices. Being slightly mad is one of the less palatable explanations, so it tends to get pushed to the back of the queue.

Certainly telepathy was a big theme in my voice-hearing episode. Although they never bullied me and talked a lot of crap as well.

D

dweible

At the worst, my depression began manifesting psychosis. For me, this took the form of a disembodied voice that spent hours torturing me with assurances that I was about to die. I was convinced that the voice was demonic in nature, and I was also convinced it was real because it was able to successfully predict many things which ended up coming to pass. My voices almost had my fiancee convinced as well and she's about as sane as they come.

The human brain is very clever. It can take a string of random images that pass through our heads while we sleep and turn them into a story that we remember long after waking. Never underestimate your brain's ability to ascribe sense to the senseless.

I cannot be a hundred percent sure, but I am almost entirely certain that your "telepathic" voices are simply manifestations of your own mental disease processes. The chemicals in your brain are becoming too unbalanced. You need to talk to someone about them, and try to find a medication that makes them stop. Becasue, I assure you, there is a medication that can shut them up.

A

anyajp

I hear telepathic voices too...about 10 of them all men and women. They live in my area as I've seen some of them driving past in their cars many times.
I am the centre of an evil psychic conspiracy and I get abused by these voices constantly.
They are so loud and nasty that I can't hear myself think.
Im 27 this year and have been hearing voices since I was 21. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and have had a few episodes of psychosis.

S

skylights24

Im telepathic also but I only hear 2 voices. One of voices harasses me he is scumb and trash he is currently on dealth row. Ive tried halodol and ambilfy and nothing seems to work. What meds are you on? is it working to block the voices?

Last edited:

951thompson

I advise you to get in touch with the crisis team and take some medicine

God bless you

S

skylights24

God bless you too. What is the crisis team? How do I contact them? Thanks for the response.

C

Coast2

The Crisis team operate within a branch of the NHS dedicated to mental health. Not sure how they are contacted, presumably A&E or your GP surgery will be able to sign post you.

When I was really poorly my friend who is a nurse wanted to take me to [email protected] to be seen by the crisis team. Maybe you could phone them and tell them what you are experiencing..

I wish you all the very best x

951thompson

The crisis team is a number you can ring if you are having mental health problems, they will give you support.

God bless

951thompson

You can phone the crisis team directly, you can Google there number for your local area

951thompson

They are really good, they will come to your home to see you.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I think a gift of the voices, is that if you are patient, you will soon be able to hear spirit guides.

P

phsyjoh

telephaty

I had an encounter with one of my girl friends when i was in high school, the girl posses spiriual power she wished to innitiate me into her secret society but the innitiation was not complete thereby leaving me half baked since then i have been under spiritual disturbance whereby i leant that those people that belong to her or similar spiritual group has power to read my thought since then i have been noticing people comenting on my thougt and it has made life very difficult for me. I just wish to know weather there is someone here who knows any spiritual path i can follow with easy steps that can help me with power that supercede that of them in order for me to hide my thinking beyond their reach or any remedy. Thanks

A

andresn123

Hi my name's André, how are you all.

Would just like to quickly share my story i'm 28 now and was admitted into the public mental health system where I live in New Zealand about 2.5 years ago.

What I want to say I think is I've finally come to a point where I'm happy and actually looking forward to my life. I hear voices and am also spiritual by nature. I used to see spirits and astral travel and also believed that what I was hearing was telepathic as I was having conversations at night with several different people in my head. A good friend of mine who channels in New Zealand has always been there for me and said that it's simply just linking into what's going on on different levels that most aren't aware of in that way, in a sense even though we are all doing it just some not totally as aware of it. Anyway I just want to validate that there is a spiritual aspect to it but for me after psychosis two and a half years ago I have learnt to push on. I study I still take 2mg of resprisone and that helps me sleep. I'm writing this now and have accomplished a lot since then. I don't drink or take any drugs which caused a lot of this I think. Basically all I want to say is back then when I felt there was. O one there for me is just like to say that for all those feeling tha way now or whatever that im here for you and I made it though and so will you all. Not really one for words but just wanted to say

Cheers,

Andre

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'd like to add that what I'm hearing now is minimal so that's after two and a half years plus it's. It negative anymore as you just don't resonate with that; also for the guy talking about an initiation, I experienced that to telepathically and wanted to seek to improve it as well my advice just let it go it's not worth it there are those out there but just move on to a better life. Anyway thanks.