• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices of the people that I know (voices)

K

korehov3

I have this voices around the head, walls and floors. Even if I imagine them, they would answer me. That opssesion. Cant get rid of even with several anti-psyhotics. They helped me five years, and there wasnt much day without voices. Also, dead and mans from the reality are there if I even think of them for a second. Thats called telepathy. There is advice that you should ignore them and give them all, but I m also trying and doesnt really vanishes. It just fuels. They are still in head. And most important, voices coming from real peoples that I know from the past, now in a shape of voices that are brainwashing mind. Am I a media or just a shizophrenic, I wonder years. Overaly I get better, but they (voices) simply wont fall off me, completly. But they got weaker from year to year as they get more and more clever. Am I chronically shizo? Did someone ever got cured from that? They are telling what they want to. How can they get erased.

K

korehov3

Clozapine or Leponex tried from 18-19 year in great doses oral and white cell picture got worse as I did urin and blood test. I think in 300-400 mg. Didn't helped like haloperidol, but those are the strongest drugs available. When I remember that period I didnt had all those thoughts I can connect with anyone in a sec. They would then (real peoples) answer in a next sec with phrases, as I m some language master, some would say. I think it developed a bit from year to year.
That drug destroys blood cells thats true and someone already passed away from it.

But if telepathy really exists, then we would hear all those thought broadcasters as they speak to the world.
Also arguing with voices pushes the voices away.
If I say leave me by, they dont leave, though. I believe in a red button that immediatly destroys them, but what would it be?

Last edited:
K

korehov3

And one special advice for those who suffers of schizophrenic voices: The way you speak to voices (them) is following, you have to locate their minds so that a thought could travel to their ears to be recognized as a voice, voices. Do you try that often with voices, it works like a bat senses of echoing, like a rifle that aims the target in this case, other peoples minds. So when I aim a persons head with a thought of course they now hear it and even answers back to me. That how it function. Also brainwashing and thought that travels through wire.

W

wellness

I have this voices around the head, walls and floors. Even if I imagine them, they would answer me. That opssesion. Cant get rid of even with several anti-psyhotics. They helped me five years, and there wasnt much day without voices. Also, dead and mans from the reality are there if I even think of them for a second. Thats called telepathy. There is advice that you should ignore them and give them all, but I m also trying and doesnt really vanishes. It just fuels. They are still in head. And most important, voices coming from real peoples that I know from the past, now in a shape of voices that are brainwashing mind. Am I a media or just a shizophrenic, I wonder years. Overaly I get better, but they (voices) simply wont fall off me, completly. But they got weaker from year to year as they get more and more clever. Am I chronically shizo? Did someone ever got cured from that? They are telling what they want to. How can they get erased.
The relationship as far as I can tell between The Voices and Real People is purely co-incidental ... often these Voices will play the fool with you by taking the form of people in your past and present .... so they are NOT actually Manifestations of the people from the past ... but rather the Voices taking their form !!!

Cheerio !!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Nikita said:
You don't know that for sure,each person is best placed to know if their voices are real people.Telepathy is real.My voices were people I knew,in real life!So it isn't right that people come along sure in their own mind about their own voices and insist it is the same as theirs for other people.You may be wrong,you just don't know so stop talking as if you do!Nikitax
You maybe my arch enemy but I agree!!!!!! :clap:

W

wellness

Nikita said:
You don't know that for sure,each person is best placed to know if their voices are real people.Telepathy is real.My voices were people I knew,in real life!So it isn't right that people come along sure in their own mind about their own voices and insist it is the same as theirs for other people.You may be wrong,you just don't know so stop talking as if you do!Nikitax
Well .... that's just an opinion take it or leave it !! Nobody's forcing you to accept it ... I may of course be wrong !! .. so it's not very polite of you to keep lambasting us on here ... present a valid counterpoint as an argument and freely discuss your objections !!!

Cheerio !!

K

korehov3

Method for eliminating schizophrenia:
Mostly it is voices.

If you can talk to them, and try so - you can - probably you can also do much more (with them). I mean on specialy voices. As: In my disease I can effectively hit them with - lets say - imaginable gloves (with my thoughts, with the one your imagined and then applyed on the voice's face, there comes a punch and so I can take them to another planet (yes, they go away, they collapse). Have anyone tried that tehnique lately, like you command or just say to one of voices: - This voice! you hit the other! (voice) and the other will eventually fall on ground and lose some blood. So, maybe you can even kill them instead of just pushing away - ignoring. If you are telepathic - then command one of your voices that he - the voice choosen - hit with him own hands your selected victim. I think I made myself clear. I took down a lot of voices with that tehnique.

Last edited: