• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices making sense after so long...

C

Clutter

At the beginning of my experience with voices they were very negative and mean and stressed me out repetitively by the day...I swear one year seemed like 10 to 15 years to me...I was clinically insane from my voices...I was even confronted with demons as my voices...it terrified me...I determined quickly that God created everything and that he was truly in control of everything...quickly thereafter all the games stopped and God began to release a test on me...I was told about my biological father...that he was white...yes I'm adopted by Mexicans and thought I was Mexican the whole time...I heard my biological mother was a strange woman...but white...my skin is tan and my eyes are dark and so is my hair...but God says I was born white with blonde hair and blue eyes...something happened to me as a baby and I lost my identity...I know my father is white cause he was attached to me since I was little and spoke to me in secret...never conversations though but he gave me happy or gay feelings when I wanted them...God had me asking everyone around me certain things to see how they would react to it...looking back I can see how they wanted me to figure out my own circumstances or story...I found out my parents gave me up to a Mexican woman that was into voodoo of some sort cause my parents thought I was the antichrist...this woman took my name as her own along with my spiritual gifts , parts of my mindset, memories, power...she and her family were swindlers and cursed white people that were rich and would steal their money and kill them...that's how they survived...she gave custody of me and her other two kids to this Mexican family...they had no idea what I had been through...I was born a female hermaphrodite and was told I was Eve, and the Virgin Mary...my gifts were special as a baby...they would shape my future but a spiritual war was going on in the kingdom at that point and black people wanted control over my life spiritually...the whole point of the test was to intelligently stimulate the truth out of everyone around me so I could figure things out for myself and know where I belonged...I wasn't supposed to suffer physically or mentally from schizophrenia...I was supposed to learn to speak the truth...that's all my voices wanted from me was to speak the truth...I have two soulmates that I need to find...a straight one and a gay one...and we are supposed to find peace with each other and the world...so basically I was supposed to find my soulmates from this schizophrenia, see who I could trust to be honest with me, and find my biological parents so I could see what exactly was going on...black people cock blocked me every step of the way from healing...they made everything big and stretched the truth and made everything hard to understand...they hated me for no reason...I guess what I really wanted to say is...submit to God as the one who's in control of your minds and lives...cause I was really lost there for a while without God and although I can't be completely honest on here....it all happened for a reason...speak the truth is the next bit of advice...when it's hard to distinguish you from the other person or voices...consider them you....y'all could be speaking to people that are directly linked to your lives...be nice to them...thankyou

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

At the beginning of my experience with voices they were very negative and mean and stressed me out repetitively by the day...I swear one year seemed like 10 to 15 years to me...I was clinically insane from my voices...I was even confronted with demons as my voices...it terrified me...I determined quickly that God created everything and that he was truly in control of everything...quickly thereafter all the games stopped and God began to release a test on me...I was told about my biological father...that he was white...yes I'm adopted by Mexicans and thought I was Mexican the whole time...I heard my biological mother was a strange woman...but white...my skin is tan and my eyes are dark and so is my hair...but God says I was born white with blonde hair and blue eyes...something happened to me as a baby and I lost my identity...I know my father is white cause he was attached to me since I was little and spoke to me in secret...never conversations though but he gave me happy or gay feelings when I wanted them...God had me asking everyone around me certain things to see how they would react to it...looking back I can see how they wanted me to figure out my own circumstances or story...I found out my parents gave me up to a Mexican woman that was into voodoo of some sort cause my parents thought I was the antichrist...this woman took my name as her own along with my spiritual gifts , parts of my mindset, memories, power...she and her family were swindlers and cursed white people that were rich and would steal their money and kill them...that's how they survived...she gave custody of me and her other two kids to this Mexican family...they had no idea what I had been through...I was born a female hermaphrodite and was told I was Eve, and the Virgin Mary...my gifts were special as a baby...they would shape my future but a spiritual war was going on in the kingdom at that point and black people wanted control over my life spiritually...the whole point of the test was to intelligently stimulate the truth out of everyone around me so I could figure things out for myself and know where I belonged...I wasn't supposed to suffer physically or mentally from schizophrenia...I was supposed to learn to speak the truth...that's all my voices wanted from me was to speak the truth...I have two soulmates that I need to find...a straight one and a gay one...and we are supposed to find peace with each other and the world...so basically I was supposed to find my soulmates from this schizophrenia, see who I could trust to be honest with me, and find my biological parents so I could see what exactly was going on...black people cock blocked me every step of the way from healing...they made everything big and stretched the truth and made everything hard to understand...they hated me for no reason...I guess what I really wanted to say is...submit to God as the one who's in control of your minds and lives...cause I was really lost there for a while without God and although I can't be completely honest on here....it all happened for a reason...speak the truth is the next bit of advice...when it's hard to distinguish you from the other person or voices...consider them you....y'all could be speaking to people that are directly linked to your lives...be nice to them...thankyou
Glad your getting in control and doing well but professional help and medication is the way to go for schizophrenia. Doing the god thing will not change your brain chemistry, nor will it stop the voices.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Clutter it sounds like you have a lot going on there. Do you have any support in this like from a doctor or counselor?

C

Clutter

Hi Clutter it sounds like you have a lot going on there. Do you have any support in this like from a doctor or counselor?
Yeah I see a psychiatrist once a month but no counseling...I'm doing fine now...don't really deal with voices anymore just with the elements...