• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Voices from hell

L

lifecangetbetter

Are the voices from hell or are we in our own variation of hell

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I used to play this role playing game called 'Vampire: The Masqurade' (it was the original one from the White Wolf Company In Seatle). Anyway .... This guy Tim, who asked me to be the best man in his Wedding to another Gammer in the Group, he was an incredible Game Master. So, I was knew to the whole gaming system. I never played a chaotic or evil character in a role playing system. I always played the good guy. But this sytem was based upon the fact that the character had been turned and was already damned as a vampire. REALLY interesting and then I was introduced to Vampire: The Sabbat. Fuck, that was gaming on a level that far exceded E. Gary Gygax. Any the thing about it was, there were like these vampires that just wanted to feed and nod off. Then there were the ones that just wanted to mayhem because they were so fucked from loosing their soul and shit. But the systems wouldn't work with just mayhem. There is chaos leading to order and then is chaos leading to pointless shit. So like when I hear a nasty voice, I know it wants order. It wouldn't even have a fucking voice if there was not even a diabolical sense of decorum. So, you know, you play devils advocate or just bust heads of voices. Doesn't matter the exact technique. Its not about survival, its about the gang that would do anything for each other, even quit trying to be legit, or waxing and waning with the moon and rising up or laying down. The world is not vampire, human societies can be. When it gets dark, thats when to pull out the rod and the staff. Tap the rod, use the hook. Skip the Aunt Jammima McDonalds Smell. Take In a Gill Full Of Water. Sink In, Or Set Off.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I recall that many years ago I thought the voices I was hearing were voices from hell.

I think of it now as this woman is wailing and screeching and the man is crawling to me.

Just weird I guess.

It is a strange human experience.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I recall that many years ago I thought the voices I was hearing were voices from hell.

I think of it now as this woman is wailing and screeching and the man is crawling to me.

Just weird I guess.

It is a strange human experience.
We all Scream For The Unseen.......

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dragged Out Queens Of The Digital Age, Dragged Out Into The Unseen Attic ...

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Don't Involve Frying Pans In Your Neglect, Do You Believe In The .... Lost In Lewis Arm Strong .... Arm and Hammer Cleansliness Next To Genetic Lysol Nest .... Resource Acquiing Wedding Drone Strikers On Parade, Lift The Address, To See The IP Freely, with no stain, got to maintenance the circus of the Cop Grade, Gravey Getting Porky, Pop Another, And You A Graffiti Artist Wilt The Stilt Unslain.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So there was this demon burt. In the role playing game. Virturality and stuffin mushuroom muffins with lots of mickey d and mousey for the warm wheat housey. Mini spinned on a dime every time, she found her man again and again. If jesus would blow up her dress, marrillion manson would have a c section. We might be in the nose bleed section, but all that requires to solve is taking the putting iron out of your deviated septum.

EdEd

EdEd

There is a lot of different coping strategies we can use to deal with the voices.. im using some winning strategies right now and I don't even have to try anymore. Its great!

S

shirley u gessed

I feel I am stable, just sometimes the voices can be so hard. I am concerned if I take more medication it will affect my sleep. It is already tough with the dosage I am on now.
Stop promoting your podcast. Actions like that will FILL sites up.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

If I showed emotion it’s like the voices would record it. I became smile less. No emotion because of the voices.