• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Voices from hell

soul searching

soul searching

Hi vangoghs! I love Van Gogh, these are 2 other paintings by Van Gogh. Another idea related to what you were talking about, is that your feelings could also be symptoms of your illness.th (1).jpgth.jpg

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Interview with a schizophrenic - Apple/ Spotify
Does this make you want to socialize less? I feel like this may be part of the reason I have less desire to socialize and be with other people. The hallucinations already feel like an invasion of my privacy and a drain on me. I am an introvert.
I have a fire inside me which drives me. People who I cared for trying to take advantage. Drives me.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I tried to go to bed earlier (i have work tomorrow) but i was so wired.

I looked on my new health app - my stress level was at 98%. The commentary said my stress was off the charts.

I feel it is a combination of my brother causing problems and the voices giving me no mental peace. I am trying to wind down and hopefully catch a few zzzs.

Jam1990

Jam1990

I recall that many years ago I thought the voices I was hearing were voices from hell.

I think of it now as this woman is wailing and screeching and the man is crawling to me.

Just weird I guess.

It is a strange human experience.
Sorry to hear. I hope the symptoms calm down soon for you.

EdEd

EdEd

I tried to go to bed earlier (i have work tomorrow) but i was so wired.

I looked on my new health app - my stress level was at 98%. The commentary said my stress was off the charts.

I feel it is a combination of my brother causing problems and the voices giving me no mental peace. I am trying to wind down and hopefully catch a few zzzs.
Dang , that's a lot of stress man. I hope you do get some rest try not to let things get to you and relax you're a good person and deserve some peace and quiet. Sleep well.

consciousnessdetective

consciousnessdetective

Maybe it's consciousnesses that didn't return home. I don't think it makes you "crazy".
Do what's best for you...write or draw them?

Story, I once went on a walk and a "girl" said "you're going too fast for us." I slowed down and my chronic pain had more time to subside.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
My cousin with schizophrena, he had a little haldol added and is much better.

L

Loudpipes

Sorry the voices are so bad. I hear them all the time. Mine sound like they're coming from a static radio. Do you have family support?. In my case my mom thinks I have a demon attached to me.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Sorry the voices are so bad. I hear them all the time. Mine sound like they're coming from a static radio. Do you have family support?. In my case my mom thinks I have a demon attached to me.
My parents have passed away. My support network from family has expired. I have three good friends I can call upon when necessary.

C

celticlass

I recall one evening when I was terrified because voices had told me they were coming to get me before the morning. My time was up sort of style. Oh it was awful and that was just one occasion. On another I recall getting into bed SO done in with the depression. I asked God if I could be taken home that night. Well I fell asleep but woke in the early hours to a voice in my head saying ' look in the mirror and you will see my face smiling back at you. I slept right opposite a mirrored wardrobe but I dared not look. I wonder what is the matter with me whiles! So I empathise.

L

Loudpipes

My parents have passed away. My support network from family has expired. I have three good friends I can call upon when necessary.
I'm sorry about your parents. But glad you have close friends.