• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

voices! are they real?

S

sylvfoud

hi all, ive been hearing voices for 2 years now. They've put me through hell and if somehow they are real, ive put them through hell too.

Id just like to hear other peoples experience because i sort of think its some extra sensory experience. maybe im the only one? i know how to stop it, i just have to listen to them and do it.

albagobragh

albagobragh

Hi @sylvfoud, welcome to the forum. I don't hear voices but have read with interest people on this forum who do and how they deal with them. As I've said before, it must be difficult to deal with.

It's interesting that you know how to stop it and I look forward to reading your posts.

I hope you get to chat with, and get support from, the 'voice hearers' here.

S

sylvfoud

yeah im very intrigued about the topic. I cant stop them, i just think if i listen to what they are pushing for it might be the answer out. I dont know anyone or have never spoken to another voice hearer so i might be right off track but im convinced its an extra sensory thing and from my experience they're always trying to tell us something.

thanks for your response

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. My voices were destructive so I didn't listen to them once I had them under control with meds. Are you on anything to help you with them?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Can auditory hallucinations sound like real voices? Introduce Yourself 9
S Hearing voices Introduce Yourself 5
L Voices 24/7 wherever I go Introduce Yourself 18
2 The VOICES are not youre own thoughts.When you know that,then you can fight. Introduce Yourself 5
J Help hearing voices they never stop.. Introduce Yourself 13
M I’m new to this , I hear distant voices and conversations Introduce Yourself 8
Takingmybrain New here.voices Introduce Yourself 6
T Hearing devil worshipper voices Introduce Yourself 0
T Found this group,first time sharing on hearing voices Introduce Yourself 9
G Psychosis Voices Introduce Yourself 1
D The truth about the voices in my head Introduce Yourself 4
D Helpful voices and synchronicities Introduce Yourself 5
M Hearing voices Introduce Yourself 2
F Voices are back with a vengeance... and intro Introduce Yourself 2
S Hearing voices Introduce Yourself 3
D My voices r cured but it won’t work for everyone but worth a try Introduce Yourself 2
D Hey everyone i need some help wid something pls, anyone who hears voices but cant quite make out wot theyre saying next time u hear them can u try Introduce Yourself 12
Atalose What do you do when after 20 years of marriage, he starts hearing voices. Introduce Yourself 4
K Hearing voices? Introduce Yourself 3
T coping with voices and bad thoughts Introduce Yourself 4
I Hearing voices: Immortality Introduce Yourself 4
E any one els have voices that talk to them Introduce Yourself 1
S The voices are GONE, Hallelujah! Introduce Yourself 5
L Voices worst for 20 years Introduce Yourself 12
G How to learn to metaphorically interpret voices, not literally Introduce Yourself 5
W Hearing Voices - Auditory Command Hallucinations Introduce Yourself 3
J Some advice please - he hears voices Introduce Yourself 6
H Happy Go Lucky - Hearing Voices Introduce Yourself 6
C Hearing Voices please help Introduce Yourself 6
C Son hears voices and I don't know how to help Introduce Yourself 5
Persephones Choice New to Forums and Seeking a Better Way to Handle the Voices Introduce Yourself 6
A Schizophrenia the voices, the depression, the feeling of being alone, the earth on your shoulders. Introduce Yourself 1
boytonsnuggles1977 Hello, Bipolar and now hearing voices.... Introduce Yourself 3
L A place for respite from the real world Introduce Yourself 5
B Truly struggling and suffering with thought broadcasting and believing it's real Introduce Yourself 6
A The Struggle is REAL. Introduce Yourself 3
H I don't have to listen to me, I'm not my real dad! Introduce Yourself 5
S going on 5 years of getting my shit together for real this time. Introduce Yourself 6
K Hi.my name steve.been having a real rough patch lately and hoping to find like minded people to chat with. Introduce Yourself 7
M Hi. I won't put my real name, so, on here I've decided to go with the nickname: manny_the_damned, because I feel cursed in this reality Introduce Yourself 6
U Real Event Ocd Introduce Yourself 1
R The Struggle Is Real Introduce Yourself 6
I Hi, I’m Isla and I’m having a real crisis of confidence, please help! Introduce Yourself 4
H Hi, I’ve never done this before. I’m scared of who I’m becoming and need real advice. Introduce Yourself 7
P someone real please that knows alot about mental health Introduce Yourself 3
xrosax The pain of my reality, a reality so real... I welcome myself too vivid clarity and you Introduce Yourself 1
K I don't feel comfortable addressing my issues in the real world... Introduce Yourself 2
S psychosis or real? Introduce Yourself 12
E Trapped in a fantasy world and I don't even know what's real anymore Introduce Yourself 8
L Curiosity around difference online anonymity and real life Introduce Yourself 7