• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Voices are now mad at me

I

imsooverit

So today the voices said that God doesn't like me anymore and that He basically is not who He says He is. Now they hate me. They are now telling me to shut my bitch ass up and still telling me to shut the eff up. So now I am concerned because I have prayed and though I know the real God, I don't understand what is going on. So they want me to believe God doesn't hear me, even though He sent His angels to help me today.

They can read my thoughts and they keep telling me to shut up but I cannot. I don't know what it is they want.

How do you deal with your voices?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im sorry you are both going through this ,i hope you get some peace from the voices ,from the little i know ,you shouldn't listen to them and try and ignore ,OP are you getting any support from mental health team? x

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

Mine are closer to devils than anything

W

wellness

So today the voices said that God doesn't like me anymore and that He basically is not who He says He is. Now they hate me. They are now telling me to shut my bitch ass up and still telling me to shut the eff up. So now I am concerned because I have prayed and though I know the real God, I don't understand what is going on. So they want me to believe God doesn't hear me, even though He sent His angels to help me today.

They can read my thoughts and they keep telling me to shut up but I cannot. I don't know what it is they want.

Yeah I get their psychology which that of INSANITY .... Mine are attempting to make me stop thinking all together .... silly shit of the world are sitting about and telling ME that they are forced to listen to what I am thinking and that I need to just stop thinking .... apparently it is disturbing them !!!
Look that their bloody Gaul !!!
These bloody Parasites live in our bodies and heads and are telling us that they are forced to listen to US thinking look at that !!! Bloody INSANE they are ....
They Live at our expense .... get their food and place to live IN us and want to dictate terms to US ??? Tell them to go take a flying F***!!! For all I care.

From what I surmise and read on this forum over the years ... I think my Voices are the Maddest of them all !!!

Develop the ability to strike at them with your minds force ... I have and I have been able to target and kill some really MAD Voices in me.

Cheerio.

EdEd

EdEd

I believe that we hear voices by accident.. I don't sense any malice in the voices because I have changed my focus and have been able to move on. Moving on and changing your beliefs (If your beliefs are delusional or uncomfortable) is the best weapon against the voices. When one constantly thinks about the voices it empowers the voices and they can truly be nightmarish. I believe if you shift your focus and move on it can be entirely beneficial to your mental health.

W

wellness

I believe that we hear voices by accident.. I don't sense any malice in the voices because I have changed my focus and have been able to move on. Moving on and changing your beliefs (If your beliefs are delusional or uncomfortable) is the best weapon against the voices. When one constantly thinks about the voices it empowers the voices and they can truly be nightmarish. I believe if you shift your focus and move on it can be entirely beneficial to your mental health.
Please elaborate what you mean ? this is rather vague and more easier said than done ...
You think most of us are focused on the maliciousness of the Voices and that this behavior projects from within us ?
And it is easy to simply focus else where ?
I tell you my friend I work a very productive full-time job which I am focused on and time and again it is the Voices that attempt to disturb me deliberately and disrupt my job -- so in this context how am I supposed to simply sift the focus and to where ??

EdEd

EdEd

I have voices and have chosen to ignore them , and to shift my focus beyond the voices.. at first it didn't work , I had full on arguments with the voices at first... conversations etc. To shift my focus beyond the voices I had to come to a realization that yes I hear voices and just forgive them and forget... try to move on in other words..its worked rather well.. and shifting my focus to other things and changing my beliefs about the voices had granted me great peace..

Z

Zoe1

the latest research is to ask the voices what they want
and what they are trying to tell you

then thanking them, for their message
this is working for some people

W

wellness

the latest research is to ask the voices what they want
and what they are trying to tell you

then thanking them, for their message
this is working for some people
Yeah I ask the Voices what they are trying to achieve in this world .... sitting stuck in my head .... looks like I have asked them this question too often and they have come up with a canned response that "They are Not Here to do Good" !!!
Yet they claim they are here for something !!
Then they also tell me that all their malice that they are attempting is only at ME !!!
Specially when I tell them that they are no better than terrorists in this world -- pat comes the reply that Only ME they are doing their terrorism .... Like Only One Crime if you do it is pardonable !!!
IGNORING Them for the most part of the time or forever if you can is the best solution .... I remember when I FIRST had the Voices I totally IGNORED them for like FIVE whole years .... then for some reason I got another attack of schizophrenia and that caused me to interact with these bloody shit for some reason !!!

Zero One

Zero One

This sounds like what the voices I have did when they wanted to take me out of spiritual belief and show me controls.

vangoghs

vangoghs

I feel compelled to respond to them, sometimes, but I have grown to resent this more and more over time.

I was far more absorbed in interacting with the voices, while I was in psychosis. Outside of it, I am far less absorbed by them, and have grown to resent being made to interact with them.

vangoghs

vangoghs

I feel compelled to respond to them, sometimes, but I have grown to resent this more and more over time.

I was far more absorbed in interacting with the voices, while I was in psychosis. Outside of it, I am far less absorbed by them, and have grown to resent being made to interact with them.
They tend to remind me of people that I have known. I am not impressed by them.

vangoghs

vangoghs

They tend to remind me of people that I have known. I am not impressed by them.
If these people had things that they wanted to say to me, they should have just told me.

I don't really know what they want, because they never say directly what that is.

I think they enjoy me not knowing.

LoqLamp

LoqLamp

My voices are just crap my dickhead foster carers said to me repeated over and over. it’s annoying.