• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voices are indeed highly Schizophrenic --

W

wellness

Hi All,
My general observation of the "Voices" is that they are highly "Schizophrenic" are are most likely to be the inducers fo such ailments as Schizophrenia and Schizo-affective disorders ...

They are in general a real bunch of a Psychological Mess ... I for one being a highly educated individual simply cannot relate to these completely inconsistent and overall moronic display from these Voices, and there is no way I want to tolerate their very existence, I do indeed want them OUT of my life forever ... this is but my opinion based on my personal experiences with them ...

I know many of you feel differently and some even feel that these "Voices" can be beneficial ... but as for me from my experiences I simply don't get it as to how these disease bearing elements can also be "Beneficial" ????

For example observing these Voices that infect me,
1. They have absolutely no concept of how the real world operates or that we basically need some form of money in order to sustain ourselves.
2. These Voices don't seem to be able to relate to the fact of the concept of "Money" ... simply because they dont have any money of their own they delude and hallucinate that we who they infect should also live like them with no worry about how we will purchase the next morsel of food !!
3. These "Voices" are such bloody ingratiate "Parasites" ... living being fed by us their hosts and still instead of having a tone of gratitude will want to exact the worse form of Malice back to us all the time ... wanting to disrupt our jobs, our love-lives and all of the such .... this is such an extreme form of the Schizophrenic behavior of them that I am talking about !!
4. They still think of their living motto "I can Talk Therefore I am" and noting else ... all that these "Voices" can do is talk all kinds of absolute rubbish that makes no sense at all ... and their modus operandi in life is thus "I can Talk therefore I am" ... they are so deluded that they think thay can perform such magical transformations etc.. like simply converting a "Straight Person" into a "Gay Person" on command of a few barked orders from them ... and voila we the hosts that they live in will siply turn ourselves from "Straight" to "Gay" because these "Voices" fancy the transformation !! That is such an aother extreme form of Schizophrenic manifestation that induces so much of this Schizo effects !! This is just another display of what I have come to characterise as their extreme Schizo existence and contributing to al the Schizo effects ....

So I am sure you all or rather many of you might have also if you do a consistency check and analyse the "Voices" performance and behavior that most of them in each of you that are afflicted are also such extreme cases of Schizophrenic behavior ... don't simply able to comprehend the realities and way of the world on one hand and still with this foolishness will also want to go around placing orders for Pizza's at a Pizza Parlour when thay have NO MONEY to PAY for any of the Pizza's tha tthey are ordering ...

Cheerio !!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hi Wellness

How are you bearing up?

:)

W

wellness

Hi Wellness

How are you bearing up?

:)
Many thanks ... Hanging in there by just developing more insight into these buggers :--))
Hope you are doing fine !!
I tend to keep myself busy with work that keeps my mind off them !!
Cheerio ...

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Many thanks ... Hanging in there by just developing more insight into these buggers :--))
Hope you are doing fine !!
I tend to keep myself busy with work that keeps my mind off them !!
Cheerio ...
Good for you. Glad you are working and it is helping you especially in these times. All to the power of insight wellness!