Voices are driving me crazy!

S

sallimae76

You know Zoe, I truly feel from the bottom of my heart that all I need is love. I wish I had a group of friends to always do things with and lean on, and I wish I had a significant other. Love is the cure for me.

Z

Zoe1

well I love you though

I think you might find it difficult to build a social life
while you are suffering so much illness
if you go for treatment you might meet others in the same boat

and there is love there , that I have benefitted from at times

:hug5:

Z

Zoe1

you have a lovely personality , very light, considering all that has happened :hug5:

Z

Zyfa

Hi Zoe,

I have decided that I am not going to talk about supernatural beings or the voices anymore. They have the upper hand, and I can't prove anything. That is why I kept quiet for so long. I am on my own here.
i have also stoped thinking about ufos and extra terrestials,I have seen so many that i started thinking they were probing and tracking me,and sending waves on the top of my head,but i realised me entertaining them was giving them what the want,i had to stop enteraining them and discard all the dillusions that came with it,I now believe in God for he his All powerfull and take medication(Resipidone)it helps calm nerves and voices down,its good showing results.do more research on hearing voices it helps to relate to someone who is going through the exact same thing.Meds will also help you

S

sallimae76

i have also stoped thinking about ufos and extra terrestials,I have seen so many that i started thinking they were probing and tracking me,and sending waves on the top of my head,but i realised me entertaining them was giving them what the want,i had to stop enteraining them and discard all the dillusions that came with it,I now believe in God for he his All powerfull and take medication(Resipidone)it helps calm nerves and voices down,its good showing results.do more research on hearing voices it helps to relate to someone who is going through the exact same thing.Meds will also help you
God is a pedophile, rapist and a misogynist.